Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Bronco fans I've been out of the net for a while because I shattered my left collarbone into 5 pieces (long story). The Bronco engine is back from the machine shop (again). It no longer has any mouse remains in the block and has a new set of bearings. (the guy at the machine shop said it was the biggest mess he had ever seen with a little rodent nest just crammed into the pick-up) The bearings were a little galled from oil starvation so he replaced them all and it's ready to go back in. Now I need to come up with the cash to pay him off. That will not be easy as this military pay just plain sucks. They army owes me per deim from June still and my wife is constantly calling me and saying there is no money at all in the check-book. I should be back home by Jan 04 and it will take a while to get my buisness going again and then the Hulk will roll again. In the mean time all the orficices in the Hulk's block will remain firmly plugged.

·
Registered
7,162 Posts
Well good luck with it and have a safe trip home.

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Andy351 said:
did it shoot rat turds out the tail pipe?
that would be cool

uhhhh, No, I dont think it did. *smack*:goodfinge :brownbag

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
wow Jess ... sorry to hear about the collarbone :( ... there is some pain when ya bust that bad boy .. hope you are ok

at least ya got the rig to look forward to when you get home .. take care of yourself Bud :thumbup

stop in when ya can in the meantime .. we always have a :beer for ya :D

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the support guys, I still can't use my left arm but I don't have much pain anymore.

Hey damager, nice pics from your weekend. I still think we should get together and climb Mt. Rainier sometime.

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
Hulk said:
Thanks for the support guys, I still can't use my left arm but I don't have much pain anymore.

Hey damager, nice pics from your weekend. I still think we should get together and climb Mt. Rainier sometime.

My friend .. when I was in Colorado and climbing ALL the time, Roofing every day, in tight physical condition, I would have been all over that. Single, in shape, willing to do the tour/road trip for the climb :thumbup

Now, I am shot, out of shape, married-2 kids and sit on my ass all day behind a desk for last 4 yrs ... I would barely make the approach :shrug

But thanks anyway :beer ... I'll hang out and drink beer with ya :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts