Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,598 Posts
thats gonna happen when you let the go pedal do too much. no traction, then lots of traction + mucho go pedal = breakage
probably a first timer??
that being said.... these are not for off-roading. they are "for adventures in on-roading"..their ad says it.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i did a search before i posted. the search did not bring anything up. i guess delete this thred then. ok bye

·
huh
7,195 Posts
nah.,.. some people havent seen it..

just wanted to get the whole repost thing out of the way so you wouldnt get a reply like this --> "damn you repost blah blah #@%@#%$%%$! @#%%%[email protected] and your dog @!%%%324#@$ dont you ever [email protected][email protected]$% 632 [email protected]#$ 45 i also think you @!$%%#@! 213%%#@!% ^%*% and dont come back!!!"

:drinkbud

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts
i hadnt seen it. does everyone agree that it was a tie rod that broke like the guy said??

·
Registered
990 Posts
I went to a H2 board awhile ago and they said that their trucks have VERY weak tie rods :slap

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Can someone help a brotha out here and post that damn pic of Back to the Future where Marty tells Doc that it is a repost? Can ya help a brotha out? :goodfinge

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
hadn't seen that either...damn

<-----formerly had an ounce of respect for the H2

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
Wilbur said:
Can someone help a brotha out here and post that damn pic of Back to the Future where Marty tells Doc that it is a repost? Can ya help a brotha out? :goodfinge

·
user title
2,211 Posts
I'm on here everyday...I never saw it :shrug

·
Registered
6,101 Posts
repost yes, but i mean that guy just isnt smart IMO first off he bought an H2 and secondly when he dosnt get traction he just floors it even a newbie driver knows that (unless its like mud or something)

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,683 Posts
Marauder said:
repost yes, but i mean that guy just isnt smart IMO first off he bought an H2 and secondly when he dosnt get traction he just floors it even a newbie driver knows that (unless its like mud or something)
Well, he knows that NOW :p

I think its cool that he bought a (new) 50k truck and is wheelin it. That takes alot of guts, if ya ask me. Its not his fault GM bastardized the Hummer name and reputation as soon as they bought it.

Ill 'wheel with anyone, regardless of what youve got. Actually, i would take great joy in 'wheelin with one, so i can see first-hand just what theyre capable of. In the right hands, im sure theyre somewhat capable off-road.

·
tired of your sh!t
2,880 Posts
Marauder said:
lets see some wheelin pics. until then...no more from you

sometimes you gotta blip the throttle. :toothless

·
Registered
506 Posts
reptillikus said:
...That takes alot of guts...
or he is just a d!psh!t with a lot of money.:shrug

·
haaarrrrr haaaarrrr
1,384 Posts
reptillikus said:
Well, he knows that NOW :p

I think its cool that he bought a (new) 50k truck and is wheelin it. That takes alot of guts, if ya ask me. Its not his fault GM bastardized the Hummer name and reputation as soon as they bought it.

Ill 'wheel with anyone, regardless of what youve got. Actually, i would take great joy in 'wheelin with one, so i can see first-hand just what theyre capable of. In the right hands, im sure theyre somewhat capable off-road.
seen a bunch in action the day u missed at paragon. they were alright, but seemed to stick to the easy stuff. no rocks or deep stuff. don't blame em but firmly believe my bronco could go anywhere they go and then some. guess thats just my "bodydamage is cool" attitude huh?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts