Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
That thing better have a solid axle...but I highly doubt it does. Still looks ok...
Beat me to it. I'm sure it's IFS. I like all the stuff that you can remove from it (doors, top, glass, fenders). If it goes to production, we'll be sure to see a ton of soccer moms crawling the mall in their topless hummers hx's.

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,191 Posts
It deffinatly looks a lot better than the other hummers they have come out with...big gigantic boxs on oversized everything. But, I would take it, I wouldn't buy one, but if someone gave me one, I would take it...

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
it may steal sales from the wrangler, but without a solid axle, it's never going to compete with, say, the rubicon.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wheeled the piss out of a rented wrangler sport, stock tires in Sedona through gullies and over huge rocks and drove through a national forest at the Grand Canyon, and found some crazy stuff outside Zion, UT and didn't have one problem. Round trip was about 1200 miles. Those wranglers are tough. OR I guess I just got lucky!!!

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
just like the bronco concept...

·
Enjoy my
6,054 Posts
Beat me to it. I'm sure it's IFS. I like all the stuff that you can remove from it (doors, top, glass, fenders). If it goes to production, we'll be sure to see a ton of soccer moms crawling the mall in their topless hummers hx's.
Maybe some topless soccer moms in them too....

·
Biebs Ain't BabyDaddy!
11,159 Posts
It's a Warthog! :rockon

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Looks like the convertible FJ Cruiser that was in Peterson's this month...next month. Whatever the issue I just got yesterday is.

I like the Bronco concept better I think...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts