Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. Would someone be nice enough to tell me what size Humvee wheels come in? I need height and width. It's crazy to think I spent all those years in the Army and never thought to look into it. Then again I wasn't into wheeling then either. Anyway if someone could tell me that would be great. Also wheres a good source to come by these wheels and how can you get them in different offsets like I see some folks do. I don't know if I'll be able to afford these but it would definately be cool if I could fit some into my project. :) NORM

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,774 Posts
16.5 x 10 i believe. problem is the back spacing is really deep. you can get them recentered cheaply and then you got a set of really good beadlocks. you can get spacers i guess.

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does anyone know who can recenter them?

·
Registered
547 Posts

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanx!

·
huh
7,195 Posts
im sure the quality is way way better and you wont have as many, if any, problems getting your order right..

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
nah staz works was out 4-5weeks last time I checked. thats no time at all to wait for a quailty built wheel.

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,774 Posts
i had a link to a site that did it, if i can find it i will post it. you can buy centers from many people. i have actually been making a jig to recenter them myself. its just been too cold to get it done.

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,774 Posts
if thats the case berne, it must be 9.75. they run a 36-37x12.50 tire. 9.75 is one of the only sizes i see in the mags. you might try john351c (stazworks) i know he offers regular military rims recentered with your choice of centers.

·
Registered
84 Posts
axaviere said:
if thats the case berne, it must be 9.75. they run a 36-37x12.50 tire. 9.75 is one of the only sizes i see in the mags. you might try john351c (stazworks) i know he offers regular military rims recentered with your choice of centers.
alright Axe,
but I measured them right before I mounted up my 42's and put them on my truck...

--B

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,774 Posts
really? ive never had a set. i wonder why they are so narrow. i almost bought 5 to recenter myself but i never got the stuff i needed for a jig to recenter them. its weird that they have 8.75 & 9.75 rims. weird dimensions. must be a metric conversion?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts