Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,923 Posts
Big Mike C. said:
test...1....2....is this thing on?
Nobody wants to meet you BMC. :goodfinge

However it looks like Huntsville is just 160 miles from Marietta, maybe you should come over to GA for awhile and meet the group here. :D

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
I might be able to ride out that way but was gonna wait, till I knew for sure if I could. Well, since your feeling un-wanted, I'll go ahead and say maybe...:toothless I'd love to meet ya so I'll see what I can do, and how my "projects" are going!!!:beer

·
Retired
16,016 Posts
Big Mike C. said:
Fine...I finally get to go back down South for some real BBQ and sweet tea and nobody wants me...I guess I will have to go back to Puyallup and hang with Pony-boy!:shrug
That alone makes it worth the trip.:lolup

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Blaze said:
I might be able to ride out that way but was gonna wait, till I knew for sure if I could. Well, since your feeling un-wanted, I'll go ahead and say maybe...:toothless I'd love to meet ya so I'll see what I can do, and how my "projects" are going!!!:beer
aint that something...I finally get to go somewhere else and who do I get the chance to meet....but Pony-boy's doppleganger! Blaze that would be cool, I will PM you some more info this week so maybe we can hook up...then I can do a Tech write up on the similarities, as well as the differences between Pony-boy and Blaze!

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks like I will be there from the 11th through the 26th...not sure what our schedule will be but i'll let ya know...gotta do training stuff, but I don't think we will get to blow anything up this time, but we shall see!

·
Registered
13,883 Posts
Im from Huntsville. Im up there every weekend. during the week im in Montgomery at Maxwell AFB.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts