Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. My husband just recently bought a little bronco, that at first glance seemed to only need minor work, just to find out, it needs serious help. It leaks oil and coolant. We bought it because the seller said we should only need a new oil pan gasket. The further we got into it, the worse it got. Aside from the oil pan gasket being fine, I noticed when I got under the hood, that the timing cover was partially broken off. So far we have had to replace the timing cover, pcv valve, and an oxygen sensor. Now I'm disabled, so I don't get a chance to get out to look under the hood very often, nor is it easy for me, so I have to rely on my husband doing the work. He has come across a wire that he found that is just hanging and he doesn't know what it goes to, and honestly I don't either. I've never worked on an engine this big, as I'm use to working on smaller 3 and 4 cyl cars. I'll see if I can get out there today and take a picture of the truck and engine, and possibly find the wire and also take a picture of it. Perhaps one of you guys will know what it goes to.

·
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
10,094 Posts
Pictures will help a lot! And we love pictures!

Welcome to our home! Be sure to start a thread in the noobie area as you'll probably get more help on that subject.

Lots of people here on this forum, someone for sure will be able to answer your questions.

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,715 Posts
Pictures and Welcome to our Home, Please take the time and click on the "VOTE for TOP 4X4 SITE" so we can get more exposure and Members as yourself...

You can click on "Vote for TOP 4X4 SITE" On the bottom of my signature or go to "Other Forums".

Thanks,
Allcruisen :imp :usa

1 - 4 of 4 Posts