Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a Hydraulic Clutch Line for my 85 Bronco, this is the only thing stopping me from moving it right now. I just bought a new lift, so I want to get it up and running again. Also any tips on getting the old one off?

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
Gee, I don't know....hmmmmm......you might want to try calling an automotive parts store. I could be wrong on this, maybe way out in left field but....Oh never mind, there can't be a hydraulic clutch line at an automotive parts store, what the heck was I thinking? :doh0715:

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
waltman said:
Gee, I don't know....hmmmmm......you might want to try calling an automotive parts store. I could be wrong on this, maybe way out in left field but....Oh never mind, there can't be a hydraulic clutch line at an automotive parts store, what the heck was I thinking? :doh0715:
Yeah, i donno what you were thinking.... maybe that it's a dealer-only item?? :confused:

And they're not *too* expensive either :thumbup

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey thanks for all of your help. I still can't get the old one off, but I did find out a new one is only like $55.00 maybe $60.00. Again if you have any tips on getting it off, ALL EARS!! Thanks Again!

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
which end are you having difficulty removing? the slave cylinder end or the master cylinder end? I wanna say the master cylinder has a small cross pin that you remove and the hard line just slips out, along with a rubber o-ring. The slave cylinder end take a "special tool" from Ford...or you can use a flathead screwdriver to press the plastic collar towards the transmission while you pull the line out....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts