Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Item name:Hypertech Power Chip and Pulleys
Price:$100 plus shipping
Description:Hypertech Power Chip #688001 and pulleys. Fits 87-89 Bronco,F150, and F250 with EFI 302 and automatic transmissions. Includes the chip, crank pulley, waterpump pulley, alternator pulley, and serpentine belts. These are used off of my truck and all was working when removed.

ZIP CODE:19040
Will you Ship? (Y/N):Y
Method of shipment (UPS, FedEx, etc):priority USPS
Payment method (PayPal, check, MO, etc):payPal
Other info: Sold as is. These are used but working. Chip plugs into the port on the side of the computer and mounts above it with some velcro. That's why the data cable has a bend in it from the factory.

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quicker acceleration, more low end power, and the truck just felt much more lively. It definately lost some of it's grunt now that I took them off.

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Come onnnn!! Somebody needs that little bit of extra oomphh for the trail now that the nicer weather is rolling in.

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It certainly didn't hurt it. I don't exactly drive my bronco like the truck it is. Ummmm let's just say the gas pedal has left an indent on the floor board. They claim some mileage improvement but I can't say if there was. I can say, as I already did, it didn't hurt the mileage.

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Need $$$$$$$$$$$$$

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cobra Jet said:
i'm interested in the crank pulley....................
???????????????????????

I won't split up the pulley set since then the rest would be useless. I originally listed the pulleys at $25 + shipping. Let me know.

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
stomp13 said:
How about your light bar? Is that for sale? I live like 20mins from you.
I will sell the light bar. Probably gonna ask $150 though. It's a Carr light bar with KC daylighters that have never even been hooked up. They're just mounted and since I dented the roof on the last wheeling trip I can no longer use it anyway. I'll start another for sale thread tomorrow. If you're still interested pm me and let me know.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
kht428 said:
???????????????????????

I won't split up the pulley set since then the rest would be useless. I originally listed the pulleys at $25 + shipping. Let me know.
What would shipping be to NJ (08088)? Assuming they would be shipped via US Priority mail. I'm familiar with the weight of them and the package size.

I do not need the belts or any other pieces.

thx.

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Cobra Jet said:
What would shipping be to NJ (08088)? Assuming they would be shipped via US Priority mail. I'm familiar with the weight of them and the package size.

I do not need the belts or any other pieces.

thx.
$5 for priority from 19040 based on 3lbs.
I was gonna say I'd meet you half way since you're only in NJ but sh-t for $5 it's cheaper to ship. cheapest gas near me is now $2.52 (rant off)

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
kht428 said:
$5 for priority from 19040 based on 3lbs.
I was gonna say I'd meet you half way since you're only in NJ but sh-t for $5 it's cheaper to ship. cheapest gas near me is now $2.52 (rant off)
hit me up in a PM with where to send the $

:thumbup

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Cobra Jet said:
hit me up in a PM with where to send the $

:thumbup
PM Sent

·
Premium Member