Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you were to trade with someone, and you described the parts as best as you could and when they saw the parts and didn't like what they saw but still traded, then started buggin you to trade back, what would you do?

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,741 Posts
Laugh.

Wait, does the 'someone' have tits?

·
IM FAT, YOUR UGLY!
3,784 Posts
..... my exact words would be...

"Who are you and why are you talking to me?"

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
fawk it, heres the story. I had polished aluminum alcoa's on my ranger. a guy pm'ed me about trading fer a set of factory dark shadow gray alcoa's. i told him mine needed to be polished but i was willing to trade. we both drove 3 hours to meet up. he saw em and didn't like em, but still traded. now hes telling me he wants money to fix em or trade back. i say he saw them in person and still took em and the deals done. what do ya'll think.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
fawk it, heres the story. I had polished aluminum alcoa's on my ranger. a guy pm'ed me about trading fer a set of factory dark shadow gray alcoa's. i told him mine needed to be polished but i was willing to trade. we both drove 3 hours to meet up. he saw em and didn't like em, but still traded. now hes telling me he wants money to fix em or trade back. i say he saw them in person and still took em and the deals done. what do ya'll think.
well he came and met you and traded item a for item b, ok deals done!

·
Wanna see my
4,451 Posts
Exactly, he saw them in person. If he didnt like what he saw then he shouldn't have traded, but since he did trade then tell him to go screw himself. The deal is done, there will be no money involved a trade is a trade. If he wants them fixed then he shouldve thought about that before trading, and now he can fork out the money to get them fixed. If he got screwed, or the raw end of the deal, then its his own fault. He couldve said no when he saw them instead of trading anyway.

·
Seeking Tanelorn
21,075 Posts
He saw them in person, and he still did the deal; tell him so, and that the deals done.

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,741 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
dude just tell him that he saw them, wanted to trade, and nobody forced him to trade it was his decision.
good luck

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
so, i guess now im a shady guy to deal with. he posted a thread on the forum i did the deal on sayin i was a bad seller. makin it seem like its my fault he traded.

·
OOPS GIVE A DAMN IS BROKE
8,922 Posts
Well i read the other forum and it looks like he is bitching about used goods. We all have traded, swapped, and begged and borrowed from one another here. and it seems that we all understand the meaning of USED. And that the other half of the trade is pissed cause the wheels are not 100% factory new. The only thing i ask is to see what you got in the trade. It is the only thying we have not seen yet.

·
Banned
5,475 Posts
Trade him back, you lied about the condition. You have a TON of clear coat scratches on the finish and his don't even have a finger print on them. You clearly said they were "like new". It looks like you got stuck in the mud with those wheels, there's a ton of scratches; and it's not even close to "like new".

1 - 20 of 28 Posts