Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the next few minutes, visualize yourself with the possession of a mint 1992-1996 Bronco (Can be XLT, Eddie, whatever). Youre given $5,000 to customize it for performance, style, and however you see fit. What do you do?

It has to be the late Bko and you cant go over that basic $5000 cap.

Maybe if you've already done something like that, tell us what happened and what the results were. Post a pic if you want.

·
green ones make me horny
11,148 Posts
i could see myself searching on a FSB site about some stuff that i can do to it. yeah thats what i would do

·
Dead Horse
5,933 Posts
imlikeojnow said:
i could see myself searching on a FSB site about some stuff that i can do to it. yeah thats what i would do
owned :histerica

·
Registered
194 Posts
jb77714 said:
owned :histerica
:histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
buy an older bronco and mod it
dave

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imlikeojnow said:
Ive already done mine you ass, I was just bored and wanted to see if there were any other creative ideas anyone had.

Jeez, thats one hell of a welcome to a new site...

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
oh yea welcome buddy
what kind of bko do you have

·
green ones make me horny
11,148 Posts
TenaciousH said:
Ive already done mine you ass, I was just bored and wanted to see if there were any other creative ideas anyone had.

Jeez, thats one hell of a welcome to a new site...

im an ass cause your first post on this site was something that is asked once a week. if it is your truck why are you worried about what we think? search for upgrades and see what you want. plain and simple. :goodfinge

·
Premium Member
635 Posts
imlikeojnow said:
Damn that is some funny shit right there. Careful, i think we have another master of psychology. HAHA. Damn your dog's kool. I should throw some pics of my brindle in my sigline.

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Solid Axle swap, 6 inches lift, 35's, locked front and rear, on board air, ZF swap and some other cool shit would be a good start. Add some body damage and you'll have a sweet rig

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,747 Posts
Must've missed the fact we have an Introduction forum, and that there's a search function right at the top of every one.

Christ, just because you're a n00b doesn't mean we're automatically gonna be nice to you. If ya can't take the ribbing, you ain't gonna last.

Oh, and welcome to FSB. :beer

·
Dead Horse
5,933 Posts
if hes asking questions about what would we do to it, and dont have his own ideas, hes not ready for an sas

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Yeah he did ask what I would do, I listed off what I'm doing and what I've done

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
yea i know todd. I wasnt speaking toward you, i like all youve done and wish i can do the same someday:thumbup

1 - 20 of 38 Posts