Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sorry bout earlier was in a rush and was unaware this forum didnt support direct photo upload.....the truck was given to me as payment for removing several viruses from a dealerships (which wishes to remain nameless)computer network as they had no tech support as for photos which i only saved temerearily for linking purposes were recently tranceferred from my cellphone cam... what picture hosting service does this forum use?....loving the fact i got so many replies in such a short time..as for the flaming i kinda expected it since my first post was not well worded
[/IMG]

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
92 f350 given to me for price of devirussing a computer
congrats..

However you can't link pics from your computer.. You have to upload them to a hosting site and then link them.

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
whoopdy fawkin doooo

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
and there is no tech here so it has been moved.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
:twak

LOL How do you "devirussingggggg" a computer without knowing how to even post an image on the internet.

·
Registered
9,863 Posts
reformat the damn thing :toothless

·
Registered
971 Posts
I still want to see a picture of it. Dont scare him away yet.

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
I twas just sayin. thats all...

i still wanna see the truck too... i'm thinking he is new to the interwebs.

he'll get our sense of humor/sarcasm soon enough...we're still a easier crowd than Pirate.

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,191 Posts
he'll get our sense of humor/sarcasm soon enough...we're still a easier crowd than Pirate.
Not sure if you're talking about AJ or the OP, but the OP join date was 2 years ago...

KC

1 - 20 of 23 Posts