Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i went home thursday and didn't get back till tonite at around 11. guess what Andy forgot to plug back in wednesday nite?

the fridge:banghead

guess i am having crackers for breakfast:brownbag

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Boy that sucks....:banghead Buy you one of those plugs that have like three outlets and plug in there...I would suggest just having the fridge plugged in all the time (because the outlets not made to handle alot)and plug and unplug the other accesories...you know kinda as insurance of it happening again...:shrug

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Fireguy50 said:
At least you get to sleep close to other guys. I've heard you like that :shrug
He probably does....

It looks like a high class prison cell....Wheres bubba?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Andy351 said:
the only thing in my room you don't see is my closet. i don't have a stove, microwave, hot plate, sterno...

dorm life is the shit:brownbag

Drilim said:
He probably does....

It looks like a high class prison cell....Wheres bubba?
Aw man, they'd kill him with sheets like that in prison. :lolup I was stationed in Germany when I was in the Army ('87-'89). I asked my Mom to send me some sheets from home so I didn't have to use the GI ones. She sent me my old, old, old (did I say they were old) Star Wars sheets. The next package I got (two days later) had some "normal" sheets. They asked me if I enjoyed the first set they sent me as a joke.

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
it doesnt even look like that room was meant to be lived in. one bare brick wall and a another primered wall of cinder blocks. did they buy a warehouse and make it into a dorm?

at least you have a cool Boondock and RHCP posters!

(i saw the peppers in albany a couple months ago, mars volta and queens of the stoneage sucked, but kiedis and crew more than made up for it.)

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
HWY TO HELL said:
dude you need to invest in a portable griddle or somthing, there like $35 at wal-mart
dude, then i'd need to invest in a new room. cooking apppliances are not allowed in the dorm rooms. i don't have a problem with cooking stuff, but i don't have anywhere to cook it except the community kitchen that is shared by 300+ people who are unclean biatches.

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
Dude didnt you just get married?
Where in the hell does your wife sleep, and keep all her shit?

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
Blaze said:
Ahh hell, ya got fridge for the brewskies, ya got a stereo, ya got a laptop, ya got us...what more could a brutha need???:shrug
UUUHHHHH A bronco rolling on 42's, D60, and 14 bolt......:beer

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
Oh i almost forgot you earned this for the fridge...

:goodfinge :goodfinge

1 - 20 of 24 Posts