Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a Hi Pinion 44 with radius arms, solid, should be a bolt on 3.73, got a 9 " rear, same rate, should be a bolt on......I am gonna be one of the cool kids!:goodfinge

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
why did you put 3.73's in?

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jopes, am putting in 4.56's, the axles just came that way when I found them..... Johnski, if you look up COOL in the dictionary, you will see a full color picture of me. I am m just to old to be able to see it without specs!

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
jopes, am putting in 4.56's, the axles just came that way when I found them..... Johnski, if you look up COOL in the dictionary, you will see a full color picture of me. I am m just to old to be able to see it without specs!
only reason, I say that is 3.73 was never a factory ratio and has only been out for a few years or so. 3.55 was 90 of them and 3.00/4.10 were the other 10% or so. :thumbup

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I figured as long as the axles are going to be prepped, and out, I may as well go with 4.56....the 3.73's were the brain child of PO....hell, if I find funds I may even go Detroit in back......I like open fronts with a land yacht like ours....
BTW, went wheeling at Monkey Town this weekend, and I got to take my hat off to a v10 Excursion...that puppy just idled and went in a forward direction.

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Glad to be back here.......had a few problems come up, but nothing that couldn't be handled with enough time and prayers......

·
Wanna see my
4,448 Posts
Hey Pete, great to see you back. Was just thinking about you the other day, got on Mississippi Mud and you hadnt been there in awhile either. Good to see you coming back around. And also glad to hear things are better for you and the family. :thumbup

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Pete, great to see you back. Was just thinking about you the other day, got on Mississippi Mud and you hadnt been there in awhile either. Good to see you coming back around. And also glad to hear things are better for you and the family. :thumbup

It seems that there has been a slight change....check out Mississippi Off Road...I am on there now.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts