Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i am from seaside oregon and has always been and always be a ford guy even my boat is powered by ford , anyways just got my bronco lifted 6inches and put 35in. toyo m/t on her. no pics yet but soon. i am interested in the possibility of stuffing either 460 or 7.3 powerstroke in it, let me know what you all think. and remember rubber side down, happy wheelin'

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
from a guy whos only been here like 2 months, welcome to fsb. if your gonna do a swap id go with a 7.3 psd. ive heard of those suckers going 500000+ miles with no problems. plus you can run it off svo and laugh at all the tree huggers in their priuses:goodfinge

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks pfun, only thing is dont think the half ton axles can handle the weight of diesel but definatly want to do this swap if not in this one than the next one will do.

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
thanks pfun, only thing is dont think the half ton axles can handle the weight of diesel but definatly want to do this swap if not in this one than the next one will do.
there was a guy who shortend a f250 psd and put a bronco body on it. the general consensus was that overall that was easier and more reliable.

·
umm...idk
359 Posts
Welcome to FSB, if you go with the swap with the 460 or 7.3 I would really like to see build pics when you do it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts