Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
F.O.T.Y. 2003
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went on the christmas tree run to get trees....

Took some pics...(of course)

had a tree in each hand, walking thru knee high snow, tripped a couple times, got to the top, went to take a pic of the trees, no camera.

went back down, searched every footprint, hole whatever...for about an hour and a half in pouring rain...it was miserable.

CAMERA GONE.

Then the bronco dies and goes home on a flatbed...$197 to go home.
$300 worth of Camera

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
that is a shitty day. sorry to hear it

·
Traveling FSB'er
1,099 Posts
Damn Crazed Sorry to hear that............ That does suck

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
damn man, what the hell will you do without a camera? have you went into dt's yet?

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
It could have been worse--you could have been beat on the head with a club while searching for your camera and grudge phucked by two hillbillies.

That does suck although.
Just go get a new improved camera and call it good

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,614 Posts
Wow man, that sucks!
I losta camera while hiking up in the mts. of NJ once. :p Never did find that thing. It sucks, cuz ya know theres pics on it, too.

But now you can get a cool one that has all sorts of wacky features on it for christmas :thumbup

·
Premium Member
23,563 Posts
could have been worse, you could have lost yourself.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
:stupid Sorry to hear Tim, any chance you can goi back and find it? (prolly will be phucked from the rain and snow huh???) :shrug

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
reptillikus said:
Wow man, that sucks!
I losta camera while hiking up in the mts. of NJ once. :p Never did find that thing. It sucks, cuz ya know theres pics on it, too.

But now you can get a cool one that has all sorts of wacky features on it for christmas :thumbup

You managed to find mountains in NJ, but you couldn't find a camera? :toothless

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,775 Posts
damm dude that sucks. didja get any pics? sorry i couldnt help it. but if its any consolation, i still have mine. theres not a mark on it. the thing worked fine for over a year of trouble free operation. 2 weeks after the warranty expires, the shutter is hung up half way across the lens aperture. it still takes 1/2 pics. its $125 flat rate to send to a repair shop & it cost $180 when i bought it. grab a long neck strap & keep the next one close to your heart. thats too bad you couldnt recover it, im lost without my digi.

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,614 Posts
bnkrtstk said:
You managed to find mountains in NJ, but you couldn't find a camera? :toothless
lol, hey man part of the appalachian mts run through the NW corner of the state :toothless

Just last tuesday i was back out on the powerlines with a bunch of guys from my local 4x4 shop, (they didnt believe i got a truck stuck back there) and one of them got his zuk stuck, and lost his cellphone while we were extracting it! He didnt even know it was gone till we were out of the woods! :eek: We finally convinced him to go back, and when we got out there, dialed his # and it rang! So yeah, we found it. Turns out snow isnt that harmful to phones! :toothless
So anyway, yeah, id bet if you retrace your steps youll find it, and unless the stuff starts to melt, it probably wont do much to the camera. Even if it does, the disc is inside it. Im sure youll be able to retrieve the pics from it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts