Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after years and years of trying I have finally beat my son at a video game :chili: oh yea, its even worth the dancing pickle :pickle: , i have won one here or there but this is different, he has beat me at every video game since he could hold a controller in his wee little hands (i'm 33, he's 13)

then came madden 2006 (one of his Christmas presents), i won the first 3 games, its now 3-1

I am man, hear me roar :toothless i must enjoy this while i can because it will not last long i am sure, please rejoice in my good fortune :beer

·
Yup, I'm fullsize....
1,798 Posts
Joe, maybe his Xmas present to you was to let you win.

J/K.....congrats.

·
Registered
279 Posts
LOL! Enjoy it while you can! You know he just needs a bit more practice to smoke the "Ol Man!":shocked

·
Zombie Hunter
13,696 Posts
uhm.......good job kicking a 13 year old's ass:shrug

Maybe you will want to come over and arm wrestle my 6 year old daughter next.

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,857 Posts
I don't like Madden 06. I miss the Espn 2kX series...stupid EA games.

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
Kick him while he's down, Joe! I JUST got my kids an Xbox for Christmas (not the 360), and my bro just got me a couple racing games for it. My 6yo son whoops my ass every F'in time. I'm gonna cheat tho, as soon as I can, I'm getting the Fanatec steering wheel, for my Forza game :rofl

·
In The Matrix
1,896 Posts
Bronco Rob said:

if you were trying to be funny you failed miserably.:thumbup

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bronco Rob said:

:histerica does she use both arms? i may be able to take her if its fair :toothless

·
Dead Horse
5,935 Posts
lol, i beat everyone of my friends and my dad in about anygame. they get mad and quit all the time

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Saurian said:
I don't like Madden 06.
i do, he kicks my ass in madden '05, so far we can only figure there is one button difference on defense between the two but i can not win at '05 :banghead

·
Go Navy!
710 Posts
In case anybody hasn't figured it out... The government is using Video games to train the next generation of super soldier for the war on terrorism...

·
Yup, I'm fullsize....
1,798 Posts
I have heard of Doctors using video games to improve hand-eye coordination for arthroscopic surgery.

·
Lick my balls
13,048 Posts
turp said:
In case anybody hasn't figured it out... The government is using Video games to train the next generation of super soldier for the war on terrorism...
Ya think ?

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Beating a 13 year old at a video game is one step above winning a fight on the internet and three steps above winning a street race in a honda. But I'd have to say out arm wrestling a 6 year old would be the ultimate ego boost

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
My dad plays one game....alot. Dr. Mario on old school nintendo, he smokes me every time. I'm 26 and he's like 50, but quick for an old fawker. :toothless

·
Registered
930 Posts
Last weekend I went with Ashley to her big family annual Christmas bash...a bunch of the kids and teens were playing games on an XBox...I asked if they had Halo, they did. Her little brother was talkin' smack about how good he was at Halo, so I took him on. What I didn't tell him is that while I was deployed all during 2004, my friends and I played Halo nearly every evening, we had four consoles linked between tents...I smoked him. He was getting aggrivated that he was gettin' his ass kicked by an old man...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts