Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Shhhh, I'm not here
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I replaced my heater core in my '77 F150, which wouldn't be much of an accomplishment but it has A/C which made it one huge bitch of a job. I had received advice on how to do it without unhooking any part of the A/C and go through from under the dash by pulling out the evaporator and accessing it that way. Tight working space for sure, wow. Something to be said about 29 years of service, all of that was never accessed before and was original with stickers on it and everything.:thumbup

Anyways, I have asked several local folks for help and no one again came through for me, so I just got stubborn and did it myself.:rockon

I then replaced my fuel gauge sending unit and that too was a complete success.:chili:

Tomorrow will be the starter on my Bronco, after I fix the freeze plug with some JB weld.:chili: :rockon :thumbup

·
Banned
6,933 Posts
FordFilly said:
Anyways, I have asked several local folks for help and no one again came through for me, so I just got stubborn and did it myself.:rockon

I then replaced my fuel gauge sending unit and that too was a complete success.:chili:

Tomorrow will be the starter on my Bronco, after I fix the freeze plug with some JB weld.:chili: :rockon :thumbup
Ya gotta do what ya gotta do Filly....:thumbup

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
glad to hear you got it fixed!!

But i got to ask why jb weld the freeze plugs? if all possible replace them, I know on a chevy it isn't hard to do with the motor in the truck, but ford might be diffrent. anyone knows for a fact???

1 - 4 of 4 Posts