Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other night i got a bit drunk and climbed on top of my Bronco. I sat down on the roof and dented it. There isn;t any creases in the metal but I can't just pound the dent out since I cant get to the back f the dent. Any ideas??
p.s. I know it was stupid and that is why i blame the booze. We were drunk for my buddy's bachelor party

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,950 Posts
89StockBronc said:
soapy water and a plunger :thumbup
just what i was gonna say...

·
Registered
11,123 Posts
Fordgirl said:
If none of those above mentioned suggestions work.... Just lift it higher and no one will see it.

What I was thinking, or just don't look at it, and tell other people not to look at it either.

If someone dents the hood of your truck, and no one can see it, does the dent really even exist? :thumbup

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,736 Posts
Dent Wizard's service is well worth what they charge. I'd give them a try if they have a facility close to where you live. I think the URL is just http://www.dentwizard.com

·
Registered
77 Posts
go to the local quickie mart (no not the local hooker hang out )buy ur self a small plunger wet the surfaceand pull like no 2morrow.ya may need to grab the rubber part w visegrips or something like it. if that dont work they make small body dent repair kits to do what ur tryin 2 do pretty enexpensive.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts