Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hehe found a 78 bronco with 6" lift, auto, 400. looks like shit. runs awesome though. offerd the guy $500 and he took it. Theres some big rust on the rear 1/4's but thats it. Also it needs a new carb. o well I have 6 holleys sitting here on my parts desk. lol. Only bad thing is is that it has 31's under it. WTF? anyhow once I get enough saved up and it running good Ill start to build that bronco ive been wanting.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
he wasnt even planning on selling it. I jsut walked up and said "give ya $500 for the bronco" he says "ok" lol. I pick it up along with all the parts he has for it tonight. then its gonna go to my buddys shop so I can work on it in my spare time.

Its basically gonna end up a bare bones bronco. no interior except that im putting two bucket seats in. MIGHT keep the rear seat.

All the plans I had for my 91 jsut now got pushed over to the 78

cut the fenders, sitkc fomr 35's under it, 10 point S&W cage with a double hoop added to the rear of it. Im going to build anotehr set of bumpers this time out of tube steal, Gonna get rid of the AC, put my CB in it. Superfelx coils, extended radias arms and what ever else I can think of. Im hopign to build this for less that $2000 total. the most expensive thing here is the tires. I have 15x10 rims for it and all that good crap.

·
Registered
7,164 Posts
Just take the axle and do the swap to your newer Bko.
It would be a lot cheaper if your newer Bronco is still running good.

·
Registered
7,164 Posts
Ya Nameless we gotta hook up and have about a case of beer or so.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have a digi cam but no wire to connect it to the computer. anyone have a camera that uses flash cards???

1 - 11 of 11 Posts