Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

281 - 300 of 302 Posts

·
Resident Nice Guy
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #281
Hi there guys,

While I don't have it in me to write my normal fun loving posts, I feel I owe it to the community at large to reveal what in the hell was in the box. I am trying to clean up the basement to make it look a bit like an episode of hoarders and that big box needed to go.

Something I had always wanted and I at least get to see it on the truck. Looks as great as I thought it would. I do need to pull a couple of the lenses back off to figure out non-lighting and there's some rubber washers coming from Amazon but other than that, it's pretty much a done deal.

·
Resident Nice Guy
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #285
So there's another box. First to guess gets a future child named after them and a bajillion dinar.

Wallet for scale.

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Sombrero?

·
Ultra Premium Member
1996 EB w/5.8 TOO much lift, 44" Mudders & 5:43-5:38's
4,880 Posts
console?

·
Driving Stuff Henry Built
-90 xlt, 351w, e4od, man 1356, 3.55, sag, warn hubs, 35s. -73, 400, np435, d20j twin, 35s
7,814 Posts
The entire Columbia House catalog?

Btw, I never bit on any of those "8 CDs for a penny" things, but I got suckered on a "Greatest Hits" 8 track. It seemed too cheap to have that much good original music. I looked close & right on the label it said "performed by the original artists" so I bought it. But once played it was clear that it was a really bad cover. Turns out that the lousy cover band was named "The Original Artists" & every song was performed by them.

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
12,009 Posts
So there's another box. First to guess gets a future child named after them and a bajillion dinar.

Wallet for scale.

View attachment 155001
A single cesium atom, some poison, and a cat. Is the cat live or dead? It's a superposition of both until you open the box

Love the Bad MF wallet btw... that's flippin awesome

·
Registered
1984, 300 L6, smogless, manual 3speed with overdrive.
1,396 Posts
If it’s from Amazon a 4 inch X 6 inch Original package of what you ordered and 38 bags of air.

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Since I haven't been notified I'm the Grand Prize Winner, I'm guessing my first (and I thought very good) guess wasn't correct. I thought others had some very good guesses also (but not as good as mine, of course).

So, I'm goin' to take another shot and go out on a limb and assume it may be Bronco related, and guess (and I don't know if Bog has them already or not b/c all your pics seemed to have vanished from your build thread)...

Truck Steps!

·
Premium Member
If it is not a Bronco, it's just not worth driving.....
1,358 Posts
Hmmm. Box is opened.....the box is sitting partially on the table but overhanging the edge.......My guess that the box is empty. You have already removed the contents.....

You can name the future child Rufus and can you send the bajillion dinar through Paypal please??

·
Resident Nice Guy
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #299
Nobody's guessed the contents of the box, so I've moved forward with naming the next child Yolo McNugget. I'm not ready to put the contents to use yet so the reveal will wait a bit.

Speaking of waiting a bit, let's talk about how long it takes me to install a trivial part.

My new cowl/hood seal to keep water from pouring all over my air cleaner and intake? Ordered 6/13/17. Installed? Two days ago. Still faster than putting parts on my VW.

Hey, you know what the bottle neck is for the 400 breathing? It's often mistakenly thought to be the heads but it's not. It's the air filter. I solved the problem by installing an almost foot-tall air cleaner. The red color then added another 31 horsepower on top of the 111 gained by the girth and length of my .... filter. Adding that to what the engine already had and it's now sitting pretty at a total of 147 HP.

Finally, changed the oil. Figured it was time since my new engine had lost almost 3 qts since the last oil change.

Bought a Chinese catch can for the radiator overflow, eBay should be dropping it off at the house in the next few days. I figure I'll get to it in time to celebrate Trump's 4th term.

Until next time, grab 'em by the intakes gents.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" lift on 33's
35,903 Posts
ok.. so it wasn't a Fatty Patty blow-up Doll. Would you like a Fatty Patty blow-up Doll? I just so happen to have a Fatty Patty blow-up Doll... if you'd like a Fatty Patty blow-up Doll. 😁

Pro-Tip: If you end up on the FSB Christmas list... open the "gift" in private. ;)

That's a whole lot of air cleaner there buddy. You sure you can take it? :p
You've got nearly as much HP going now as a modern day riding mower!

(soory bud. cabin fever's got me by the short and curlies.)

281 - 300 of 302 Posts