Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

301 - 314 of 314 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,007 Posts
I'm sure it was just an oversight, but you forgot to add the 15.36 lb-ft of torque (I looked it up, so no need arguing) gained by the new cowl/hood seal. And then there's the spoon...

·
Resident Nice Guy
2,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #302 ·
ok.. so it wasn't a Fatty Patty blow-up Doll. Would you like a Fatty Patty blow-up Doll? I just so happen to have a Fatty Patty blow-up Doll... if you'd like a Fatty Patty blow-up Doll. 😁

Pro-Tip: If you end up on the FSB Christmas list... open the "gift" in private. ;)

That's a whole lot of air cleaner there buddy. You sure you can take it? :p
You've got nearly as much HP going now as a modern day riding mower!

(soory bud. cabin fever's got me by the short and curlies.)
Heya boss :)

Actually, I still have my blow up doll from the FSB Christmas a few years ago. Uh... I'm keeping it for a friend.

I'm considering installing 10 point harnesses(that's an additional strap across the face) before I get myself into trouble with the skinny pedal.

·
Resident Nice Guy
2,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #303 ·
Does everyone remember the battle between terror and excitement when driving a standard on a real road for the first time?

·
Ultra Premium Member
1996 EB w/5.8 TOO much lift, 44" Mudders & 5:43-5:38's
5,621 Posts
Sure do, but my old man never knew i took his bronco to do it!

Reactions: slimpartywagon

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Does everyone remember the battle between terror and excitement when driving a standard on a real road for the first time?

I guess growing up on the side of a mountain I never experienced this... it was how I had to get from point A to point B... also maybe because I started driving as soon as I could touch the pedals and see over the steering wheel of my dads old Scout 800.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,603 Posts
Go go little schwimstress!! Smoother than my first run, I'm sure.

·
Super Moderator
27,271 Posts
Yo,

I get in near panic mode because my much-better-half drives me around now due to my vision issues. It is DIFFICULT for me to sit without having control although she is an excellent driver as your better-half will be.

·
Resident Nice Guy
2,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #309 ·
What do you do with a Hi-Lift jack you received as a Christmas gift three years ago?

Well, it's about time you mount it.

But where?

The tire carrier, where the additional weight will finally cause the already overburdened Ford-designed swingaway to get left in the Ingles parkinglot, as you're driving out with your Venti hot mocha, double whip, extra hot with coconut milk?

The hood, where you'll need a set of drywall stilts and a lot more muscle than you know schwim has to heft that thing away without taking out the windshield?

No. It needed to go somewhere the shiny red paint would be protected, since it's more likely that Schwim would need a shelf to house his MENSA awards than it would be that he would need to use the jack.

Off comes the luan dressy bit:

Time to drill!

Drilled large enough to flush mount the nuts since I can't get back here to hold on to them

Melting stuff!

Everything going back together:

All done!

And with that, we've wrapped up another project in a tidy three years! Already on to another project (the mystery box), I'll share that as soon as I've got it going.

'Till next time!

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,603 Posts
Nicely done! (y)

·
Resident Nice Guy
2,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #311 ·
So, I uhhh.... fixed the horn....

I would be remiss if I didn't suggest you turn down your volume.

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
So, I uhhh.... fixed the horn....

I would be remiss if I didn't suggest you turn down your volume.

LOL, sometimes it is the little things!! I can tell by the little laugh. 🍻🍻

tim

·
Resident Nice Guy
2,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #313 ·
LOL, sometimes it is the little things!! I can tell by the little laugh. 🍻🍻

tim
It's perfect. Sometimes I wait until I know I'm far enough away from life forms that I give it a quick toot and without fail, it makes me crack up.

That being said, God help that person that wanders into my lane while tweeting or updating their profile status.

·
Driving Stuff Henry Built
-90 xlt, 351w, e4od, man 1356, 3.55, sag, warn hubs, 35s. -73, 400, np435, d20j twin, 35s
8,520 Posts
It's perfect. Sometimes I wait until I know I'm far enough away from life forms that I give it a quick toot and without fail, it makes me crack up.

That being said, God help that person that wanders into my lane while tweeting or updating their profile status.
Then you can "train" them to stay out of your lane. 😁

301 - 314 of 314 Posts