Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That badass ending to the race .. hardcore crash .. flipped .. crash AFTER the checkered

and nobody posted about it :twak

:wtf :toothless

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,716 Posts
Did you see Michael climb out of the escape hatch? Man did Eliot go for a ride or what?

They hardly showed anything about the wreck after the checkered flag. That sux.

Cool Racing, though.

Allcruisen :imp :usa

·
Registered
748 Posts
1 Ford in the top ten.....:cry

3 Roush engines blew up....:(

Jack needs to stop his experimenting on race engines....and save it for the test engines.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha, yeah, the roof hatch ... I was hoping he was gonna rip some donuts on that logo on the infield too ........ see him grind on JR's side after the flag .. giving him the thumbs up :thumbup

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
Sorry I was to busy watching the Redskins Win! there game.
So Missed pretty much the whole race.

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,535 Posts
pretty exciting race there at the end....gotta hand it to dale jr from coming from a lap down most of the race and ending up in 2nd

·
Registered
83 Posts
[rant on] I hate restrictor plate races and this new get your lap back rule. Im also tired of NBC always just focusing on Jr., by the way who caused 2 wrecks.. Jr. should of stayed a lap down. And they should have the fastest car win, not see who gets lucky and shuffled to the front when the checkered flag waves.. Restictor plates are gonna kill or seriously hurt someone one of these races.. :(
What ever happened to good 'ol racing? [rant off]

B. Labonte was a silent hunter toward the end, just wish he could of pulled it off. Now hes gotta wrecked car because someone doesn't know when to stop racing.

·
huh
7,195 Posts
Bad 87 said:
Restictor plates are gonna kill or seriously hurt someone one of these races.. :(
Stupid question from someone whos only seen one race from start to finish....... What is a restrictor plate... ? What purpose does it serve...?

:confused:

·
Premium Member
23,563 Posts
1st off Damager, Nascar sucks thats why no one posted about it.

2nd how is a restricter plate going to kill or hurt someone????

·
Offical FSB Map Maker
3,033 Posts
Evidently Jopes you didn't see the ending yesterday! That close racing like that isn't any good. After every restrictor plate race all the drivers are pissed and complaining about racing that way.

My man is Mark but damn it, it seems like he gives and gives. Stick your dang nose out there Mark. 2nd place with about 5 laps to go and ends up 25th. I seen several opportunities where he could have dropped down in front of someone but and stayed in the middle and went backwards!!!!:twak :twak

1 - 20 of 30 Posts