Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Its possible.

Votes: 24 53.3%
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
huh
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drove my truck today!!! FINALLY!!!!! Do you believe me?

Its true.. Im excited.. Still have lots to do in order to get it on the trails. ( re-route exhaust, lower the front , front driveshaft, gear and locker install, other small things) But i can say now that its semi-driveable...

I need to go get the exhaust re routed because it hits the shock. i just turned it so that it wouldnt hit....

The front is way too high right now. The plan is to weld on some tabs higher up so that it will lower the front to match the rear. I like how the rear sits and would rather lower the front than raise the rear..

Other stuff id like to get done soon. Soft top installation, cage, fender tubing, and other small stuff..

So back to the driving part.. i found an annoying leak in the brake system and fixed it last night. I bled the power steering again this morning, tightened up the steering and drove it around the block.. the flat spots in the tires were awesome, klop klop klop klop, ..

it was fun.. it last moved under its own power last Thanksgiving weekend..

proof.. :D

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
all i have to say is...........

ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME!!!!!! lookin good raf, now if money just came along to pay for the rest of the stuff it would be nice huh????

wes

·
Registered
409 Posts
Need some real action pictures to finally believe that it is real

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
Bronkzilla said:
:lolup come take it for a test drive andy
i will drive it if you will let me.

but do you really want to let some young, dumb, and full of c*m 18 year old take your little baby for a ride?

·
huh
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i plan on hitting pismo up after i go to Hungry Valley to test it.. Ill give you a heads up when i do..

·
Premium Member
23,563 Posts
Re: I drove my truck today!!! FINALLY!!!!! Do you believe me?

Bronkzilla said:

it was fun.. it last moved under its own power last Thanksgiving weekend..

I remember towing that biatch. :goodfinge

·
Premium Member
23,563 Posts

·
huh
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
another pic for those who say its photchopped....

notice i got rid of the rear clear corners.. damn things lit up pink.. too fruity for me..

i was looking at the front mounts and i think ill be able to raise them by welding on a new set of tabs.. hopefully it will work and lower it enough.... if not ill chop the mounts off and make some new ones..

·
College User
2,018 Posts
Sounds like that thing take more money to get working than the wh*res in Vegas.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts