Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I had been debating over several Broncos and finally decided on this one. Its a 94 XLT 351w that is pretty much stock. It just had a tranny flush, new ft brakes, plugs, and a throttle body clean out. I'm sure I'm going to be spending the next several months going through these forums looking for tech and mod info. Anybody have input on some of the things I should look @ doing first?

http://www.supermotors.org/vehicles/registry/showmedia.php?id=305206

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
burger213 said:
Well I had been debating over several Broncos and finally decided on this one. Its a 94 XLT 351w that is pretty much stock. It just had a tranny flush, new ft brakes, plugs, and a throttle body clean out. I'm sure I'm going to be spending the next several months going through these forums looking for tech and mod info. Anybody have input on some of the things I should look @ doing first?

nice bronco. fixed your pic and added your other pic

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sweet! I just picked up the chrome bezel piece for the tailgate off of ebay for $60. I'm hoping thats a good price.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Actually it was $25 for the trim and the rest was shipping. Thanks for the offer though, next time I'll make sure and check the forums first.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts