Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a while since I've had to drive the Bronco. Sometime in December after the ball joint issue I parked it in the yard. I needed it today.

I got it out and it still had some snow on it.

I had to climb on the hood to clear it off. The roof was way too much work.

It drove pretty good til it ran out of gas. $97.18 to fill it up :doh0715:

·
IM FAT, YOUR UGLY!
3,783 Posts
LOL you were driving it with the snow on the windshield like that? LOL

and $100 to fill ..., dayum it only took me $70 to fill my 85

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I drove it out of the driveway with the snow on it. I didnt want that extra snow in the yard and so i dumped it in the road. It'll get plowed up tomorrow morning

·
Registered
4,684 Posts
I drove it out of the driveway with the snow on it. I didnt want that extra snow in the yard and so i dumped it in the road. It'll get plowed up tomorrow morning
Believe it or not, it is a jailable offense, a misdemeanor, to dump snow in the road. I was astonished when I learned that.

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Believe it or not, it is a jailable offense, a misdemeanor, to dump snow in the road. I was astonished when I learned that.
I guess I understand but since the road has 8 inches of snow on it 4 months out of the year I dont think they can hold it against me. Hopefully the city will snow blow our yard pretty soon

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,598 Posts
I drove it out of the driveway with the snow on it and it thankfully fell off in the road. It'll get plowed up tomorrow morning
maybe this is what you meant?:toothless

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Me too. It freaked me out, so I went back inside. :duh

Glad to see you got it and ran it for awhile Todd.:rockon

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
That looks pretty deep. That is more snow than we see all winter over here, most years.

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Premium Member
5,103 Posts
Those are some cool pics. I like the second one down, the Bronco looks like its prowlin and peakin over that snow mound.... :toothless

1 - 20 of 20 Posts