Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
'92 Custom w/ '95 MAF 5.0 M/T, 33's, 4.10 LSD
4,225 Posts
Sounds like the seller was stoned when he wrote the ad.

"I will trade for a good boat motor or a whole boat with sleeping quarters I consider other trade let me know what you got this is the Eddie Bauer edition the most collectible one I've seen him go for 69,000 you can Google it so what you got"

· I did done broke it
2,708 Posts
In what world is the Eddie Bauer the most collectible edition/trim?

· Premium Member
1995 5.8, 2.5" Rough Country Lift, Extended RA's, 4.10's, 33" BFG's
6,687 Posts
Geez, that thing gets around

· Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
39,565 Posts
Wow! What a blast from the past. She's still got the FSB.COM stickers on the topper too.
Appreciate seeing her again. I still have the un-wrecked front fender hanging in my shop.
Shame she can't be brought back with that crazy paint. Looks very unchanged and not as worn down as I would have expected.
Seller sounds like a complete dipstick though. Not a single noteworthy detail listed.

I'll have to pass but appreciate you sharin' the link. Shame. I have hundreds of pics and well documented history on that rig.
You'd think someone would like to have access to all that. I know I would.
1989 Ford Bronco pictures, photos, videos, and sounds | SuperMotors.net

· Premium Member
1981 Bronco, 4.9L, ZF5, NP208, Detroit Truetracs, 3.55 gears, 31" Wranglers front and rear
3,189 Posts
Wow! What a blast from the past. She's still got the FSB.COM stickers on the topper too.
Appreciate seeing her again. I still have the un-wrecked front fender hanging in my shop.
Shame she can't be brought back with that crazy paint. Looks very unchanged and not as worn down as I would have expected.
Seller sounds like a complete dipstick though. Not a single noteworthy detail listed.

I'll have to pass but appreciate you sharin' the link. Shame. I have hundreds of pics and well documented history on that rig.
You'd think someone would like to have access to all that. I know I would.
1989 Ford Bronco pictures, photos, videos, and sounds | SuperMotors.net
Ya mean you don't have a good boat motor or sumpin to trade? And with dipstick's writing, photo and posting skills, he doesn't need a detailed documented history on it :oops:

39,565 Posts
Fair call on the "details", or lack thereof bud.
Running pretty lean these days. Unless he/she/whatev would take a riding mower or an old 8N tractor... nope.
Even if they were, Sandy, Oregon isn't just "down the road a spell" and I haven't built a trailer big enough yet.

· Registered
1984, 300 L6, smogless, manual 3speed with overdrive.
2,941 Posts
Don’t got Facespacetwitterwhatever in Sandy you say!!!!! What’s tweeky asking for it??

· Premium Member
1981 Bronco, 4.9L, ZF5, NP208, Detroit Truetracs, 3.55 gears, 31" Wranglers front and rear
3,189 Posts
Don’t got Facespacetwitterwhatever in Sandy you say!!!!! What’s tweeky asking for it??
@fodder quoted his ad above. If that's not enough his pics are terrible and some are turned sideways and upside down.

39,565 Posts
$1k
Pretty cheap for an FSB in this day and age. Hard to say why. I'd love to see someone around here pick it up and bring it back in the fold but I'm in no position to add another project around here, just for sentimental reasons.

· Premium Member
1991 XLT. 5.0, AOD, manual transfer case, 4.10 LS, factory manual lockouts
1,079 Posts
What more important reasons are there than sentimental reasons? If I was gainfully employed I would volunteer to chip in. Would be awesome for it to return to the fold where it belongs. There with it's Bronco siblings.

· Registered
1984, 300 L6, smogless, manual 3speed with overdrive.
2,941 Posts
No way someone is actually asking $1k for that AND it hasnt sold in 7 weeks. TBH for $1k I would suspect it would be a scam or something. Maybe you will get there and he will just ask for the drugs directly instead of actual cash.
Fir this reason when we go to buy shit off someone on line we take 2 vehicles, 3-4 people each packing heat and the $$ is in the car that’s staged up or down the street watching. For car purchases we always ask to meet at the local PD or DMV as long as it’s advertised as a driving vehicle. If not a drivable vehicle after an amount is agreed, I request exchanging the $$ for paperwork at DMV. Another tip if none of the above is viable, call local police dispatch and ask them to run the plates and VIN.

· Registered
'92 Custom w/ '95 MAF 5.0 M/T, 33's, 4.10 LSD
4,225 Posts
Fir this reason when we go to buy shit off someone on line we take 2 vehicles, 3-4 people each packing heat and the $$ is in the car that’s staged up or down the street watching. For car purchases we always ask to meet at the local PD or DMV as long as it’s advertised as a driving vehicle. If not a drivable vehicle after an amount is agreed, I request exchanging the $$ for paperwork at DMV. Another tip if none of the above is viable, call local police dispatch and ask them to run the plates and VIN.
I understand being cautious, but I would never bother doing business with someone I had that little trust in. And if someone wanted me to jump through those hoops as the seller, I would say no thanks, I'll wait for the next potential buyer. I also wouldn't want to deal with 6-8 armed people with a confrontational mindset.

· Driving Stuff Henry Built
*90xlt,351w,e4od,1356m*79,400,C6,205,19donors*73,400,np435,d20j twin
12,325 Posts
Somebody should grab this. I thought @BikerPepe` oughta have first shot, but he's moved on.

I contacted the seller & asked if it was still available, & if it was running. His response:

"Yes it is and yes it does Drive it does start up stop start I have too many vehicles otherwise I'd hang on to it but yeah come get it"

I'm too far & dealing with too much medical to jump in, otherwise I'd be trying.

Thinking about the paint job & trying to match it on the front, maybe instead of matching the stonework, the front could be done in brick. Then it would really be a bricknose. 😁

39,565 Posts
I'd be willing to give up the front drivers fender, if someone from FSB picked it up and wanted to restore that crazy paint. I could even help with a call to describe how the painter did a lot of that detail work. Just tossing it out there. I'm a lot more "low-key" these days than I used to be.

39,565 Posts
No idea what condition it's truly in but if anyone was thinking about it... that engine was professionally rebuilt in '04, so unless it's been flat out abused, it should still romp and stomp with the best of 'em. The kid who sold me the rebuild actually got in a lot of trouble for selling me that engine as a regular rebuild, not the over-build that it was.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts