Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just put a 6 inch lift on it and im getting vibrations i was wondering if any one can help me or point me in the right the direction as to what i need to do or replace and im going to put 35s on it can i use a 15x10 rim or does it have to be 15x12 and will 35s make more vibratioins too? please help lol

·
Registered
341 Posts
you can use either rim with 35's. I have run both on a 35x12.5r15 bfg mud terrain tire. I currently run a 15x12 and it makes the tire look wider but 15x10 look just as great. about the vibration i really don't know unless u need a alignment or wheel balance.

·
Registered
273 Posts
i just put a 6 inch lift on it and im getting vibrations i was wondering if any one can help me or point me in the right the direction as to what i need to do or replace and im going to put 35s on it can i use a 15x10 rim or does it have to be 15x12 and will 35s make more vibratioins too? please help lol
Did your lift utilize blocks in the rear? If so, did you remember to keep the 1" pivot blocks (put underneath the new block)?

You might need to have your alignment checked....low caster will sometimes cause a shake/shimmy!

Check wheel balance!

Check u-joints!

I would use a 15x10 on any 12.50 width tire. A 15x12 is ok to run...but they are usually for a 13.50 and up.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
okay thanks ill check the u jolts and see and i let you know if it changes as far as rims go i was looking a pro comp rims and i understand if i get 35s that will lift my truck higher?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
okay i checked the u jolts and they are firm and i was wondering if there is anywhere i can get extended sway bar links?

·
Registered
273 Posts
okay thanks ill check the u jolts and see and i let you know if it changes as far as rims go i was looking a pro comp rims and i understand if i get 35s that will lift my truck higher?
Obviously it would. :smilie_slap You are increasing your tires diameter by about 5" (if yer still stock on 235's).:twak

You can run up to a 35" tire. I wouldn't recommend going any taller than that.:tinfoil

1 - 8 of 8 Posts