Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and come back to find you guys are #1 on top 4x4 sites :twotu:

Well anyways.....it's good to be back home in Az. So much has happened in the last 2 months. I went home to San Diego for Thanksgiving and the day before I was planning to leave for home my dad suffered a MAJOR stroke!!! If it weren't for a quick response by paramedics and doctors who took great care of him right from the beginning things could have been a lot worse. He has made what they consider a full recovery. He will never be 100% again but he's still here and that's what matters :D

Somewhere along the lines I ended up single again and I'll just leave it at that!! :cry

·
o[|||]o
11,147 Posts
F150chick said:
and come back to find you guys are #1 on top 4x4 sites :twotu:

Well anyways.....it's good to be back home in Az. So much has happened in the last 2 months. I went home to San Diego for Thanksgiving and the day before I was planning to leave for home my dad suffered a MAJOR stroke!!! If it weren't for a quick response by paramedics and doctors who took great care of him right from the beginning things could have been a lot worse. He has made what they consider a full recovery. He will never be 100% again but he's still here and that's what matters :D
Glad to hear your Dad is OK :thumbup Scary situation for sure.

F150chick said:
Somewhere along the lines I ended up single again and I'll just leave it at that!! :cry
Uh oh... leg humper alert. Sorry to hear things didn't work out for you, but hopefully in the end it will have been for the best.

·
crank trigger
8,151 Posts
welcome back. sorry about dad, that sucks. but, like you said he is still with you and that is what counts. be prepared for innumerable marriage proposals from the board.

·
Practicing Infidel
15,299 Posts
Take care of him and he may make an even better recovery

My old Pappy had a stroke 16 years ago and made a miraculous recovery. He's got to have something dangling in front of him to work towards.

Keep him busy in stuff he's interested in and/or volunteer work. Best of luck with him, and welcome back

Sixlitre

·
Registered
952 Posts
yea we're kicking major a$$ on the top4x4. thats good to hear about your dad and welcome back!

·
I killed Kenny...again
3,258 Posts
glad to hear your dad's gonna be OK. and now that you're single, planning on coming to Florida anytime soon? I'll show you what a true southern gentleman is like ;)

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,923 Posts
Heeeeey welcome back! We missed you. Glad to hear your dad is ok, too.

And don't sweat the single thing, it's more fun being single anyhow. You can flirt whenever you want now. :toothless

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,998 Posts
tell your dad all of us here at fsb are wishing him a speedy recovery!

i'm also quite sure your singleness won't last for very long...:thumbup

·
Zombie Hunter
13,687 Posts
jackhart said:
tell your dad all of us here at fsb are wishing him a speedy recovery!

i'm also quite sure your singleness won't last for very long...:thumbup
Yea i gotta second that statement.

Glad to hear your keeping a somewhat positive attitude about it too.

If ya need an ear....my AIM and everything is listed. I am off work for six weeks so i got time to listen.

·
OOPS GIVE A DAMN IS BROKE
8,920 Posts
welcome back glad to see ya came back. also glad to hear your dad is doing good. my dad a series of strokes so i know what you have and will go through

·
Registered
930 Posts
As everyone else has said, nice to see you back. Sorry that you had that much drama over the holidays.

And as far as you being single goes, well, I have a hunch your PM box is already filling up quite rapidly...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts