Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought I'd share. I am now the party chief for our GPS surveying division(BIG division, my helper and myself). I just completed a class on how to use the GPS equipment better, as in not just pushing buttons till it does what I want. And in the end of April they are going to be sending me to a class inTerramodel, which is a CAD suite but also has tools to take 2-D cad files and make them 3-D so I can import them into our machine control units. I am very excited because I believe I have finally ended my search for a career.:thumbup Surveying (both field and offfice work) fits me well and I can go pretty far with the knowledge I am gaining now and can get in the future.

·
Banned
6,933 Posts
Nathaniel said:
I am very excited because I believe I have finally ended my search for a career.:thumbup Surveying (both field and offfice work) fits me well and I can go pretty far with the knowledge I am gaining now and can get in the future.
That's the best part.......congrats...:beer

·
Registered
561 Posts
You shoulda been a hair stylist. :toothless

I'm just kiddin' with ya. Have fun with the new job and work hard at it 'cause that's what bosses like to see.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts