Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I got a new one for a couple hundred bucks, going to rebuild my old piece of junk. :tinfoil

Should I put this in the newbie into section?

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
How you been!

I'm just getting back into the site and I saw your name and thought dang he still here!

You still doing the whole EFI business? I remember you was getting knee deep in wiring harness and such.

That bronco looks like a solid project, but what happened to your old one?

·
Super Moderator
26,297 Posts
Should I put this in the newbie into section?[/QUOTE]

Search!

:toothless

·
Local # 40 Boilermakers
15,785 Posts
Looks like you got a good deal, the body looks pretty straight. I bet that one could use some TLC of its own. You bought this one to drive while you fix up your other one?

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
How much cancer Ryan?
Doesn't look like any from that pictures, surface rust but thats it.

Nice find. Now lift it, throw some 44's on it, cut the fenders and it will be a killer DD :)

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,912 Posts
I see a few names in here I haven't seen around lately...probably because I don't come around much either.

So just for old time's sake, I'm showing my face...er, name.

Yesh, whoever you are, you should probably post this somewhere else, they changed everything and I'm sure its in the wrong forum.

:haha

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
I see a few names in here I haven't seen around lately...probably because I don't come around much either.

So just for old time's sake, I'm showing my face...er, name.

Yesh, whoever you are, you should probably post this somewhere else, they changed everything and I'm sure its in the wrong forum.

:haha
Looky there, the owner of Brutus!

Yea, I'm just getting back into everything myself.

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,912 Posts
Looky there, the owner of Brutus!
I <3 Brutus.

He finally blew out the exhaust gasket and sounds like a pulp wood truck. I hate hate hate exhaust leaks more than anything. :banghead

Brutus is just pissed I've been working on the F100. Heh. I'd post pics, but ya know, its just an 'ol 2wd F100.

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
whats the plan for it?
Going to strip it down, paint the tub and frame. Then transplant the drivetrain and interior from my old Bronco to this one.
That bronco looks like a solid project, but what happened to your old one?
I still have it, buy too rusty to be safe to drive.
Search!

:toothless
How do I search for 3G, its not enough characters, HELP :cry
Looks like you got a good deal, the body looks pretty straight. I bet that one could use some TLC of its own. You bought this one to drive while you fix up your other one?
The body is in great shape, just one small rust hole and the roof cracks all Broncos have. However no engine, and the interior is very moldy, part of the reason why it was so cheap.
How much cancer Ryan?
Just whats listed above, everything else looks like the day it left the factory. It even has all the factory heat shields for the exhaust! :shocked I never knew they had heat shields all the way to the gas tank, I’ve never seen them survive this long. I’ll post more pictures…
Doesn't look like any from that pictures, surface rust but thats it.
Only surface rust is on the hood and roof, the rest is mint. It just looks bad from a rattle can primer job from its life before I got it.
Nice find. Now lift it, throw some 44's on it, cut the fenders and it will be a killer DD :)
:twak 33’s in the winter, and then my summer 285/55R18’s :toothless
I know, things got moved around and I never got the memo. :brownbag
I think I heard something about coversheets on the TPS reports? But I forget. :haha

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
I take it you don't like my idea of the 44's... no need to smash me on the head :)

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
I <3 Brutus.

He finally blew out the exhaust gasket and sounds like a pulp wood truck. I hate hate hate exhaust leaks more than anything. :banghead

Brutus is just pissed I've been working on the F100. Heh. I'd post pics, but ya know, its just an 'ol 2wd F100.
I don;t mind pics of the F100, I still got my 1979 F100 but it's in Texas right now.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Fireguy,
Nice project find, keeps the pics of the build going....:thumbup

Mels,
Around Douglasville? :rebelflag My hometown, just haven't been there in 19 years...

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
Alive and still kickin eh! Good project!:beer

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,912 Posts
Mels,
Around Douglasville? :rebelflag My hometown, just haven't been there in 19 years...
I go through there to and from work, I'm about 15 miles further west of D'ville. Almost to Alabama. If you haven't been back there in that long, don't go back now. I hate going to D'ville...its crowded and the mall isn't safe after dark.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts