Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since yesterday was so nice, after i got off the motorcycle, i was toying around with my 6 year old daughter in the front yard. We were playing "soccer" of sorts, we had a NERF soccer ball, she was trying to play kick the ball past daddy, i was playing i wonder if i could bean her with the ball (sick twisted parent thing)

So were kicking the ball around in the front yard, she screams "KICK IT REAL HARD DADDY!"

Before i go any further, i need to tell you about the expensive ornamental lanterns my mother keeps lit and hanging around the yard, they are really good looking. She has ONE in the front yard, and several in the backyard.

So i outright lay into the soccer ball, kick it as hard as i can. Guess where the ball goes? Yup, like it was on a string, straight into that ornamental lantern, and shatters it. 50x75 front yard, and i hit a freaking 16" tall lantern hanging from the mailbox.

The funny part is, the ball hit the lantern, and before the first peice of shattered glass hit the ground, Allyson my daughter screams "I'M TELLING GRAMMA ON YOU, YOUR IN SOOOOOO MUCH TROUBLE!" and bolts around to the backyard to go into the house to tell on me.

My mom knew what happened as soon as i did it, so i now owe her $125.00 for a stupid lantern. Needless to say, i got in trouble.

The joys of having children.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,960 Posts
wow that sucks, i thought they were paper:wacko

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
broncoorboat said:
wow that sucks, i thought they were paper:wacko
I guess it's not ornamental, it looks like the lanterns they used to carry on the caboose of a train......

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,960 Posts
o

·
Administrator
22,854 Posts
lol...that sucks but i think its one of murphys laws...ball will always veer towards the most expensive piece that can be broken.

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,856 Posts
125 bucks can buy a shitload of glue to put it back together.

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,038 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
Since yesterday was so nice, after i got off the motorcycle, i was toying around with my 6 year old daughter in the front yard. We were playing "soccer" of sorts, we had a NERF soccer ball, she was trying to play kick the ball past daddy, i was playing i wonder if i could bean her with the ball (sick twisted parent thing)

So were kicking the ball around in the front yard, she screams "KICK IT REAL HARD DADDY!"

Before i go any further, i need to tell you about the expensive ornamental lanterns my mother keeps lit and hanging around the yard, they are really good looking. She has ONE in the front yard, and several in the backyard.

So i outright lay into the soccer ball, kick it as hard as i can. Guess where the ball goes? Yup, like it was on a string, straight into that ornamental lantern, and shatters it. 50x75 front yard, and i hit a freaking 16" tall lantern hanging from the mailbox.

The funny part is, the ball hit the lantern, and before the first peice of shattered glass hit the ground, Allyson my daughter screams "I'M TELLING GRAMMA ON YOU, YOUR IN SOOOOOO MUCH TROUBLE!" and bolts around to the backyard to go into the house to tell on me.

My mom knew what happened as soon as i did it, so i now owe her $125.00 for a stupid lantern. Needless to say, i got in trouble.

:thumbup :histerica Do you get those "wo-hoo, hoo hoo hoo" commercials in your TV neck of the woods? Perhaps you can cash in if caught on tape. that would recoup what you now owe mom, and likely then some. Guess you'd have the last laugh.

·
Registered
542 Posts
PHANT said:
I was cringing while reading the first papagraph because I thought you would end up smashing your little daughters face with the soccer ball.
ya me 2. lucky u dident though. cosmetic surgery is a lot mreexpensive than a stupid lantern

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
Swampwalker3 said:
Should have blamed it on her.
haha, thats what i was thinking, you know how six year olds are, always breaking things and then lieing about it :toothless :histerica you could have saved 125.00 by punishing your daughter :rockon you can do that as dad :toothless

·
Registered
4,636 Posts
haha, thats the way it goes. There is a force on earth that makes projectiles veer towards expensive items.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Swampwalker3 said:
Should have blamed it on her.
My mom and i were joking back and forth, she jokingly started to blame Allyson and i joined, she welled up and then i felt really, really bad and told her we were just joking. (High powered rifle and clock tower here we come!)

Imagine her with little crocodile tears running down her little cheeks and in that tiny little voice going "but i didn't do it, Daddy did". I almost cried a little

This is the little girl that was strong enough to slam the front door hard enough to break the glass out of it, then tried to blame the dog.

PHANT said:
I was cringing while reading the first papagraph because I thought you would end up smashing your little daughters face with the soccer ball.
It was one of those sponge balls, the ones you can squeeze, it's actually meant for a pool, i don't know where it came from, i can't believe it was strong enough to actually break the lantern.

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
This is the little girl that was strong enough to slam the front door hard enough to break the glass out of it, then tried to blame the dog.
:histerica

It was one of those sponge balls, the ones you can squeeze, it's actually meant for a pool, i don't know where it came from, i can't believe it was strong enough to actually break the lantern.
sounds like it was defective product to me :toothless

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
She blames the dog for everything. I don't understand where she picked it up. I am like "Allyson why are all your Barbie dolls naked? Where are the clothes?" and somehow our dog Scooter gets accused of something.

I should write a letter to the NERF company and b*tch and moan.

·
Premium Member
635 Posts
[QUOTE="I'M TELLING GRAMMA ON YOU, YOUR IN SOOOOOO MUCH TROUBLE!" [/QUOTE]

Damn, totally narked you out. Too damn funny. Last time this happened at my mothers house, yeah, um, i just jumped in my bko and drop off and came back with a milkshake for her. Still stone cold busted though.

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
"I'M TELLING GRAMMA ON YOU, YOUR IN SOOOOOO MUCH TROUBLE!"
Needless to say, i got in trouble.

:histerica :histerica :rofl: :rofl: :histerica :histerica

1 - 18 of 18 Posts