Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
President, Mels fan club.
6,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But in wasnt wheelin:banghead Some jackhole hit me, and I mean hit me!

Im sitting watching a movie and in it a bomb gos off, and its kinda loud Im thinking? A few seconds later I hear a punding at my door, CHARLEY SOMEONE HIT YOUR BRONCO! I run out and see my BKO pushed about 10 feet forward from where it was parked, FAWK me all to hell Im thinking! I take a walk around the BKO look at the car that hit me (he's doors locked when he hit me so he cant get out) I run back in and grab the camara (cause I know right about now you guys want pictures) As Im taking pictures "for all you sick fawker" I see that he pushed me into the truck in front of me as well:banghead Im sure the guy was druck off his ass, and from what the cop said he has INS thank god.

Ok I'll get to the pictures now.

And now the driver and his friend, drum roll please................

Can anyone say "to much to drink"

·
Registered
507 Posts
damn sorry to hear and see that. atleast your car looks much more repairable than that pontiac (totalled?) he does look pretty damn wasted to
goodluck

·
Dead Horse
5,935 Posts
holy shit, seeing that bronco like that almost brought a tear to my eye
but damn, that pontiac is done
and that guy is drunk as hell

·
Some assembly required!
5,402 Posts
Bronco wins again! It's amazing how often the car hitting a Bronco ends up completely f'ed up. I'm glad to see that asshat probably lost some teeth, him and his bud look drunk as hell. Lucky that no one but the guilty party got hurt.

·
Past Bronco Owner
4,855 Posts
Hey the pictures will help when the curley haired guy sobers up and thinks your Bronco ran into his Pontiac. That's Fuc*d up, I hope you get it repaired to your satisfaction. Post that last pic in your local news paper.

·
Registered
74 Posts
sorry to see that done to a bronk, but I promise you that you need to send that photo out!! Thatparticular photo, of that dumbass could possibly be worth some money. Even if it is just a poster in Spencers, it could be a funny one about friendship. Remember a friend will come bail you out of jail, but a buddy will be sitting right there next to you in the cell, saying, "Whew, What A Ride!!!". Good luck brother

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
Sway said:
He bit part of his bottom lip off!
That's gonna hurt in the morning.

That'll teach you to park on the side of the road.
That's sh*tty man, I wonder if he wrote your Bronco off, it looks pretty bad.

·
President, Mels fan club.
6,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
90Beater said:
That's Fuc*d up, I hope you get it repaired to your satisfaction.
Hell, after its fixed and I pick it up, Im going to be like...... uhm, the power steering never leaked before, and the tranz either, so like ah yeah you all need to fix that.:toothless

·
Some assembly required!
5,402 Posts
Sway said:
Hell, after its fixed and I pick it up, Im going to be like...... uhm, the power steering never leaked before, and the tranz either, so like ah yeah you all need to fix that.:toothless
Damn right!

As for the lower lip, I wonder what that tastes like? I've never eaten any of my own body parts. Serves him right.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Sway said:
Giver hell buddy. That idiot will be paying for this incident through crazy insurance rates for years (once he gets his license back that is), so make sure you get your fair compensation.

·
Banned
495 Posts
Hey

thanks for posting that it was very entertaining! hehe!! when it gets repaired i suggest a much stronger bumper so the next pontiac will really be hurtin. and maybe more lips missing also. is that guy bozo the clown? kinda looks like him.

Ray

·
Master of the Estate
3,789 Posts
Sway said:
Weren't you sitting in the bronco at the time? Is your neck ok? :toothless

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
PaulT said:
Weren't you sitting in the bronco at the time? Is your neck ok? :toothless
Don't forget the "Emotional" stress from losing a member of the family. :toothless

·
Registered
125 Posts
Dam that sucks to see your truck like that, but remember Battle Scars!!
Round 1

Bronco:Bent up Quarter Panel, Bent Bumpers (all payed for)

Pontiac: Well Bent up everything, Including Driver! Even though he was bent up before he got into the car... Now he has a nifty lip piercing.. (paying for all)

·
Banned
6,933 Posts
Pays to have a camera handy. I'm gonna get a couple of those "throw-away" types and keep them in my wife's Windstar and my '89. I think I saw in another post that they are good for about 12-14 months in the glove box. Well worth it.

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Looks like you won buddy. I woulda kicked the guy in the head, dumb bastard. Get it fixed and it will be good as new.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,960 Posts
that sucks ,most carnage to the bumpers though

1 - 20 of 55 Posts