·
Registered
600 Posts
what percentage is that?

·
Garage kept
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
5% tint ALL THE WAY AROUND! Going back next week to get the full windshield at 50%

·
Chrome gets me home
2,903 Posts
damn dude that looks sick... im doing my windows in 5% whenever i get them done

·
Registered
204 Posts
Nice lookin' rig. I need to get mine re-tinted. Mine's pretty bad...

it's got the purple hue you get with old tint. I should just go ahead and remove it for the time being, but I hate feeling like I'm driving around in a fishtank. Now, when you say you're gonna tint the "full windshield" , make sure that's even legal before you do it. Secondly, you're night visibility will be reduced so that's not exactly a good thing.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Great lookin Bronco man, it's also illegal here in GA to tint the front windsheild. I had mine done about 8 months ago, back 3 are 5% and the front's at 32%. I am going to take it back and have the front's re-tinted to 5%.

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,354 Posts
Maybe he has a doctor's note for the windshield?

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
If he lives in a place like I do, no one cares what tint you have on your truck. Hell, I could paint my windows black and no one would tell me any different.

That truck is probably one of the sexiest on this site. Nice job.

·
Garage kept
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If he lives in a place like I do, no one cares what tint you have on your truck. Hell, I could paint my windows black and no one would tell me any different.

That truck is probably one of the sexiest on this site. Nice job.
No one really cares about my tint plus i drive it about 2k miles a year, not alotta chances to get a ticket. And yeah its all illegal but i am making a show truck, I really like the darkness

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
That was going to be my next question....

As far as tinting the windshield goes.....quite a few friends of mine have their windshield at 20% which is ridiculous but 50%, that's really nothing when compared to 20%. They don't even wear sunglasses in the middle of July, in Georgia, driving towards the sun. Atleast it cuts down on sunglasses replacements.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts