1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
I thought nitrous was supposed to make you all loopy and sleepy. :shrug

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
sniff sniff sniiiiiiiiifffff....NOS rules. The old ladies room was hooked up with NOS both times she gave birth, I was sucking it back more than she was. :thumbup Her mom kept rolling her eyes everytime I started puffing on it.

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,916 Posts
It must be the old parts junkie in me, I still think New Old Stock when I see NOS. :toothless

When we're racing, I don't think we've ever called it NOS. It's always the juice, spray or funny gas. :shrug

·
FJ80 Expedition Rig
1,461 Posts
You should be charged with attempted suicide man, a 750 is plenty fast to start with. Thats just crazy. Not saying it wouldnt be entertaining, but definately crazy.

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
broncoman92 said:
You should be charged with attempted suicide man, a 750 is plenty fast to start with. Thats just crazy. Not saying it wouldnt be entertaining, but definately crazy.
Uuuuhhhhh, that's not the real thing in that pic. I'm pretty sure it's just the can from the drink placed in there.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
johnski said:
Uuuuhhhhh, that's not the real thing in that pic. I'm pretty sure it's just the can from the drink placed in there.
Yep, just a cut up can over the shock resevior :thumbup

·
Registered
952 Posts
STUPID said:
Yep, just a cut up can over the shock resevior :thumbup

thats freakin sweet dude!!:thumbup

theres a kid here in az with a big red f150 on 4D's that has Coor's Light cans covering his reseviors on his shocks. Looks SICK!!

·
Stuck like a MoFo
3,450 Posts
BrokeCuzWheelin said:
I too always think "New Old Stock" when I see NOS.
x3

Every company just spreadin their marketing out further to make a dime. Kinda like Sobe No fear. Even though i luv it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts