Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....Redneck Girl.

Redneck Girls and trucks go way back. If you are a guy who owns a truck there are a few things to be prepared for.

*A redneck girl will judge you on your truck. If she likes it she may go out with you. If she doesn't, none of her friends will go out with you either.

*A redneck girl will never open the passenger door. She will climb in the driver's side and slide over to the middle, so she can sit next to you.

*A redneck girl will not sit next to the passenger window unless she is 1) mad at you, 2) drunk and needs to hang her head out, 3) holding the spotlight while you drive, or 4) flashing truckers.

*If you want something out of the cooler in the back, a redneck girl will climb through the sliding window to get it for you so you don't have to pull over.

*If you are out for a drive and get lost, a redneck girl won't mind. She will see it as an adventure and enjoy the change of scenery. If however you are late getting somewhere because you got lost, she will insist on driving every time you go there again.

*A redneck girl has no problem changing clothes while you drive. You may nearly wreck your truck the first time she does this, especially if it's the first date, so be prepared. Don't stare too hard.

*A redneck girl will point out other nice-looking trucks to you. If one is for sale, she won't mind if you turn around and go back for a closer look.

*A redneck girl will always ask before she fiddles with your CB. However if a good song comes on the radio, she will crank it without warning.

*A redneck girl will help you load your deer into the truck. She will cook it for you and help you eat it too.

*A redneck girl will buy you truck stuff for Christmas. Have a list ready.

*A "Southern" redneck girl will try to drive and eat boiled peanuts at the same time. DO NOT let this happen, if you see her with a bag of peanuts take her keys away or be prepared to see the trees and oncoming traffic up close while she steers with one knee.

*On summer drives a redneck girl will hang her bare feet out the window. She may even sunbathe in the back of the truck as you cruise down the highway. Turn your rearview mirror to one side to avoid distraction. Wave when the truckers honk.

*A redneck girl does not need a step to get into your truck, no matter how high it is. She knows you will give her a boost if she wants one. If she's wearing a skirt she expects you to look up it, she will wear sexy undies (or none at all) just for that reason.

*A redneck girl will help you fix your truck, or let you borrow hers if need be. Don't ask to borrow tools until the second or third date though.

*If you hit an animal, a redneck girl will want you to go back and run over it again to make sure it doesn't suffer.

*A redneck girl will encourage you to "take the shortcut" through the nearest muddy field. She will take you to the Monster Truck Show for your birthday too, if you're really nice that week.

*A redneck girl doesn't care if your truck smells like dead fish. She may complain if you don't have an extra fishing pole for her in the back, though.

*A redneck girl won't hang her purse on your gun rack. Most redneck girls don't carry purses anyway; everything they need is in their hip pocket or your glove box.

*A redneck girl won't ask for directions either. She will read the map and give you directions like "back yonder" and "thataway."

:toothless <<--Can't talk about rednecks without the toothless smilie.

·
Registered
769 Posts
i be wishing i could have one of those redneck girls right about now:toothless ....mels im open eh?:goodfinge

·
Registered
589 Posts
All i gotta say is
GIMMIE A, GIMMIE A, GIMMIE A REDNECK GIRL!!!!

A redneck girl likes to cruise in Daddy's pick-up truck.
And a redneck girl plays her heart,
When she's down on her luck.
Livin' for Friday afternoon,
She's gonna show one ol' boy that weekend moon.
And I pray that someday I will find me a redneck girl.
A redneck girl likes to stay out all night long.
She makes sweet rock-n-roll,
While she listens to them country songs.
She's waiting for that moment of surrender.
Her hands are callused, but her heart is tender.
Oh give me a, give me a, give me a redneck girl.
Give me a, give me a, give me a redneck girl.
Yeah, give me a, give me a, give me a redneck girl.
A redneck girl got her name on the back of her belt.
She's got a kiss on her lips for her man and no one else.
A coyote's howlin out on the prairie.
First comes love, Then comes marriage.
Yeah, give me a, give me a, give me a redneck girl.
You gotta give me a, give me a, give me a redneck girl.

·
Registered
245 Posts
You forgot to mention that southern accent.

Oh, I didn't submit yet, got lost in my daydream!!:goodfinge

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
I need to find myself a girl like that !!!! anyone have a sister/freind/cousin/know of a female about 18-20 yrs old I can date?? eh? lol

·
Registered
484 Posts
I dunno, that list seems a little biased. :shrug

I knew plenty of very redneck girls in Kentucky - and never did I see a guy who was thankful for his "redneck girl" who used her own spit can. Ew.

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Those girls in the hills of Kentucky and Tennessee, are hicks and hillbillies. There's a difference between that and redneck girls.

I don't even consider myself a redneck, I think I'm just an ol Southern girl. :shrug

·
Registered
589 Posts
on a related note *story time interuption*

i went with my buddy randy and his girlfriend brooke, to brookes friends house... i was suppose to be "meeting" this girl kinda like they were tryin to hook me up with her. anyways.. long story short, she comes out wearing cowboy boots and a belt buckle thats as big as a hubcap... and she drives a f350 diesel dually... you wanna talk about redneck girls... when brooke and randy asked her what she wanted to do, she said lets go get a case a bud light and head up to the rodeo, lol.... but good lordy was she good loookin...

alright back to regular scheduled programing...... :thumbup

·
FSB warrior
6,116 Posts
alboy79 said:
on a related note *story time interuption*

i went with my buddy randy and his girlfriend brooke, to brookes friends house... i was suppose to be "meeting" this girl kinda like they were tryin to hook me up with her. anyways.. long story short, she comes out wearing cowboy boots and a belt buckle thats as big as a hubcap... and she drives a f350 diesel dually... you wanna talk about redneck girls... when brooke and randy asked her what she wanted to do, she said lets go get a case a bud light and head up to the rodeo, lol.... but good lordy was she good loookin...

alright back to regular scheduled programing...... :thumbup
I think the midwest is rubbing off on me but... what was wrong with this????

That was a good list Mels... wish I could find me 3 or 4 woman like that!

·
Premium Member
23,563 Posts
Nutcase? :goodfinge

1 - 20 of 29 Posts