Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Disgruntled Trucker
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been debating this for a while now and the past few months have really kicked my butt financially so I really have no choice. I'm gonna have to sell my baby :(

Here's what she is:

1979 Ford Bronco Custom
400m Motor
np435 tranny
205 tcase
Dana 44 4.56 Front Open /w Warn hublocks
Ford 9" 4.56 Detroit Locked Rear

It's got a 2" body lift and I THINK a lift. It was on when I got the truck so not sure exactly how high but it'd definately lifted a bit. I've also welded steel leaf spring perches to the rear axle so there's some lift from that as well.

36x12.5 TSL/SX's on 15x10 Rockcrawlerz. Not sure how much tread is left but I'd say around 50%

Bucket seats ripped off of some compact car. Custom rock sliders and front bumper (both made by me).

What's wrong with her:

She's been sitting in my driveway for the past couple of years because I haven't been able to smog her. Most likley the carb, but I haven't had any money to really work on it. Engine runs but not good, probably needs a good tune up. The body and frame are good. It's got some surface rust but there's a rust hole in the tailgate in the usual location (bottom right side). The power window doesn't work well. One side keeps poping out of place and I haven't been able to replace the arm.

Brakes are horrible and because of this, I recommend towing. It does run, I've been able to drive it around a bit for a few blocks. I'm not sure if it's because it's been sitting for so long or if it's actual brake problems but right now, I wouldn't recommend driving it around unless you are close by.

That's all I can think of right now. I'll try to add things as I think of them. I'll also try to get some pictures up tonight or tomorrow since it stopped raining. Oh, I forgot. I and the truck are in Pacifica California (San Francisco Bay area). If interested email me at [email protected] or post your question on here. I'll check often. I wanted to make this available to you guys first cause I'd rather it go to family than anyone else. Make me a serious offer and I'll consider it.

Jon

·
Disgruntled Trucker
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok just to clear things up.

I and the truck are located in Pacifica, California. That's just under San Francisco. As for how much I'm asking for the bronco? Make me an offer and if I like it I'll take it!

·
Most Likely To Post
149 Posts
Nooooo! I hate to hear it but you gotta do what you gotta do. Someone is going to a great Bronco. Good luck. E-mail me some pictures before you sell it.

David

·
Disgruntled Trucker
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok, finally got some pictures

I forgot to mention that it has a custom driveshaft with extended splines

I have the back bench seat as well if you want it. Also all the smog stuff you dont see in the pics. If you need any specific pictures let me know and I"ll get em asap

1 - 4 of 4 Posts