Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know its probably been covered before but i cant find any posts with diagrams and would like to know if the rc 4 inch lift has had different chamber readings after it has been driven on for a while ?? its my daily driver need help i bought it like this ohh and info on at home alignment
(Drivers side is more in at the top then pass. if this can help readers

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well after driving around a while and going easy on it it was fine
I also just relized in cleaning the car out the the doush that I got the Bko
from didn't install one of the quad shocks on the drivers front tire so it's been
with less resistence and pron to saging. I also checked the tire for play and I need to replace the ball joints in front. Go figure I shouldve inspected the car better. I'll do that though when it's a dry day down in Miami
thanks guys

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You'll get negative camber after you go backwards.
yeah i just got it aligned and it was three degree's off but no cookie it still does the negative chamber stuff when i back up its ok though thank god to life time alignments at firestone Balljoint nooo problem!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
yea but those moog ball joint come with a life time garentee so as long as you clean them up real good and put a lil extra grease in them after you pull them you can break them and pull them every time you go wheeling. i am a parts store whore i will buy 500 dollars worth of spares on friday go wheeling all weekend then take back what i dont use on monday.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts