Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sitting on the side of my house, and has been for about oh... 10 years. My sister's genuis boyfriend ran it out of oil and cracked the head, and at the time, they wanted about 1000 bucks for a new head. Well, I can probably get one now for $350 brand new. So my question becomes... should I scrap it, or sell it off? KBB on it is only about $1000, so I'm not even sure if its worth the time. Anybody have some suggestions?

·
Registered
995 Posts
Definately build it, I have one that is pretty much stock with 29"swampers and is wheels great!
there are about 15 of them in my club that are very built and every time we are out on the trail they always out-perform just about everyone else in the group.

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
What the hell does that word mean anyway? "Zuwharrie..." sounds like some sort of Dr. Seuss thing..

·
Registered
995 Posts

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,140 Posts
If I had one just sittin' around... I'd hack and tweak that sumbitch into a trail only toy!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well... I didn't know they were even off-road capable. Thanks for the info guys. Maybe I will build it up and use the Bronc for a show truck... I have been putting thought into dropping and putting the Bronc on bags... I have a buddy here in Vegas who does that sort of thing (Relentless Fabrications in case anybody was wondering)

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,140 Posts
Oh shit... talking about dropping a perfectly good Bronco?
Man... it's about to get ugly up in here! Take it easy on him guys... he obviously has much to learn.

·
Premium Member
6,782 Posts
Give me your Bronco and wheel the death outta the Sammy..

Put, Please. DON'T , I REPEAT, DON'T GHETTO the Bronco.. That is just wrong.

·
crank trigger
8,150 Posts
Jt8786 said:
Well... I didn't know they were even off-road capable. Thanks for the info guys. Maybe I will build it up and use the Bronc for a show truck... I have been putting thought into dropping and putting the Bronc on bags... I have a buddy here in Vegas who does that sort of thing (Relentless Fabrications in case anybody was wondering)
:histerica :cry :doh0715: :slap :lowblow

·
Registered
745 Posts
dude zuks can suck, but they have potential.. my buddy is building one up and dam they make alot of shit for those lil toys... but dam we can take that little mini-toy ANYWHERE when we wheel....

·
Wanna see my
4,448 Posts
This Zuk is 4 wheel drive right? If not then bag and drop it and leave the bronco alone.

But if the Zuk is 4 wheel drive, then yeah treat it like a mini jeep and wheel the hell out of it.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I just picked one up with a buddy of mine 2 weeks ago. It was just supposed to smoke but when we started it oh the knock. We're going the sidekick route on it.

Heres a sight that does conversion stuff for them

http://www.rocky-road.com/index2.html

and heres a link to the same site that does diesel conversions for them. I wish we could afford to go that route.

http://www.rocky-road.com/diesel.html

I might be in the market for another.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
davids78bronco said:
If you do that, can I hassle you, for pictures of the before, during, and after pictures?
Is that to hassle me, or because you're genuinly curious?

·
Registered
727 Posts
-Spazmatic- said:
What the hell does that word mean anyway? "Zuwharrie..." sounds like some sort of Dr. Seuss thing..
I would say it's because they are based in NC around the Uwharrie National Forest. It's just a clever play on words. I got a samurai after xmas in a trade and it's a very good site for a new guy.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts