Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i installed a 2inch level kit and got it on the ground and now both my tires are like this: "/" sideways how do i fix. and going for an alighnment friday.

·
IM FAT, YOUR UGLY!
3,784 Posts
you need new camber bushings.. depending on the place you take it to its probably gonna cost somewhere around $300 with labor

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Yes you can replace it yourself. It drops into the upper ball joint hole, and then the ball joint fits in it. It's an eccentric so you can get some adjustment there...
They are about 50 bucks at Napa.
They are camber bushings or alignment bushings.

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
similar to this.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts

·
The Anti Yam!
22,680 Posts
You need to go get an alignment, they will have them there and will install the correct ones for you.

Alignment, plus 2 camber bushings is going to run you $120.00 to $180.00.
Firestone is usually the least expensive place to go.

·
The Anti Yam!
22,680 Posts
thats to expensive!
Ok, then you can do it yourself.

All you need to do is figure out what degree bushing you need, then install it with the correct clocking so that you get the caster and camber within specs.
Your also going to need to set your toe because the lift threw that out as well.

·
The Anti Yam!
22,680 Posts
Just remember, until you get this corrected every time you drive your truck you are eating your tires alive.

A bad alignment can eat a set of tires that would normally last 60,000 miles, in just a few thousand :whiteflag
The worse off it is, the faster they will wear.

·
The Anti Yam!
22,680 Posts
i know. im just going to take it off
That will fix the problem :thumbup

Any lift done to any vehicle will require an alignment afterwords, it's even more critical on TTB than most.

Personally, I'd just go get it aligned... It probably needs it anyway.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts