Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank You all so much for being supportive of me through my little adventure. its been a very short time that i have been here but reading what people post and talking to a few of you has helped me alot. even though i have wanted to quit someone would say something funny or say something that made me think i could actually get this done for my husband. i know i wont be apart of this board very long. he will come back and if he likes her he will take her when he leaves and she will become his baby. if he doesent then i will be selling her. and he will be buying what he had orginally wanted. either way when all this is over and done with i will still be able to say that i did it with the help of the guys and gals at FSB.com!

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Take it from me...You don't have to actually HAVE a Bronco to be a part of the FSB family. The one thing we all have in common is that, whether we have one or not, we all LOVE Full Size Broncos, and that's what counts.

Stick around.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
not yet but once he has the bronco there really wont be a point for me to be here..what will i talk about?? my suzuki vitara that nothing is happening to?? its not like i will still be working on the bronco i dont know we will see what happens. he might tell me to keep the bronco and he go buy something. then i really will need a step bar. ha ha ha

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea the her is the bronco...sorry i always seem to give vehicles a sex like male or female.

no not leaving me but i mean she will be his baby and ya know what that means...she wont be "mine" to work on. he will be here talking to you all about her and talking about what he wants to do or the pain in the ass she is being. he could say the same things about me Ha Ha Ha. speaking of things to do to her i have to make another post.....

·
Dead Horse
5,931 Posts
i come one here, even if i dont have some info i need. i come here, to learn more about ford trucks, and just to chat in the chatroom, look at other peoples wheeling pics, and the funny stuff in the pic post and anything else, and whats going on in the political forum. you dont need a bronco to be here.....

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ragged_ol_86 said:
Steal it from him. beat his ass and take it. DONT LEAVE US!!!! Your cool as hell!!

Josh

ha ha ha ha ha..i would so loose that battle

·
Registered
401 Posts
Hell Wifey, I don't even have a Bronco, I just have a Stang.

Stay here, you and your husband may have a common project to do together.

Maybe he will join as another member here.

You can still stay around and write about wheeling or some other things.

You do not have to leave If you don't have a Bronco.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
:stupid

you dont need to own a bronco to be here.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,687 Posts
From my standpoint. If i ever had a wife that was cool enough to build me a Bronco....it would be "ours" and we would share it, and it would take hell or high water for me to actually sell it. It would have more value to me than any vehicle i ever wanted. Thats just my 2 cents.

Plus a good portion of my posts are in the General Chit Chat and Anything else boards. I come here for the tech, i stay for the conversation. Plus we need smart women here, to help us single guys figure women out.

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
i vote for you staying, too. There's acutally quite a few wives/sig. others that have joined the board and drop in from time to time....

·
I killed Kenny...again
3,258 Posts
sit yer ass right down in that chair, and stick around. you dont have to have a bronco to be on the site. hell, there's even a (gasp) chevy owner on the site! that there should be reason enough

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Don't fvcking leave. I came before I had a Bronco to read about them. They helped me out a ton, and I stuck around. This isn't a Bronco Tech only sight, there is tons of BS that don't even have to do w/ trucks. STAY.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I'm with everyone else, stick around you are cool as hell. Who says if he doesn't like it you have to sell her? Sell that Vitara you got and let him use that money to buy what he wants.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thurston said:
I'm with everyone else, stick around you are cool as hell. Who says if he doesn't like it you have to sell her? Sell that Vitara you got and let him use that money to buy what he wants.

ya'll are great i sware! i cant sell the vitara it is financed *stupid 18 year old first purchase...plus the sales man was just so purswasive and made me an offer i couldnt turn down* ;) then came the baby....:doh0715: its ok though my hubby looked really cute handing me the keys to my vitara....

probably shouldnt tell ya i had a 73 cutlass supreme in mint condition when i got the vitara :banghead :banghead

1 - 20 of 23 Posts