Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Dead Horse
5,931 Posts
well i have today off, and im going wheeling, so ill see if i can get some pics.
i have to work the 4th

·
Administrator
2012 Jeep JKU
22,859 Posts
Yes sir...so do I have to work...wife and kids are at the beach and I had to drive back in tonight to work tomorrow and then head back down tomorrow night so I can spend the 4th with them.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Supermotors still don't work

well just use your imagination here.

First thing this morning I had to go to work (I'm on vacation ....:banghead ) to meet some people and finish the deal on a donation to a fundraiser auction. That took an hour.

Than on my way home I had to stop at 4 different stores untill I found cut-off wheels for a 7" grinder with a 7/8" arbor. Didn't think they were that hard to find. Guess so.

Than I started cutting the floor out of my camper. I had a little water leak in there and it ****ed up everything. Gotta section a new floor in there, and while I had everything tore apart I'm putting carpeting in the compartments too. I have enoufgh hardwood floor remnants left over from the house to use that instead of the linoleoum in there, so it will be uber pimp when its done. Who else has genuine hardwood floors in their camper?

Then I had to make a quick run in to town to get some wood preseravative, and a few other things.

Came back home and finished working on the camper untill it got dark. I have lights to use, but I figured I was at a good quitting spot anyways.

Than I changed my tires on the F150 because were goin truck pullin tomarrow.

·
Past Bronco Owner
4,856 Posts
I took Monday off so I get a 5 day weekend.

I work a 10-40 shift with Fridays off.

Every weekend is at least a 3 day weekend.

My commute sucks balls but this makes up for it.

32 miles each way. 45 minutes to 1.5 hours depending on the day/weather.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Well, I have off until July 12th. Don't think I have had this much time off at one time in 10 years. Camping, camping, camping.

·
Registered
772 Posts
I work today and tomorrow. Well actually I might be taking tomorrow off cause im going to a big 4th party at my sisters, and I get to run a car over too :toothless Pics of that to hopefully come.

·
green ones make me horny
11,136 Posts
Im off till wednsday where i get to go back to work in dayshift and open a new section in our shop (military here) called base training, certification, and resources. So basically i will be the bsase focal point on qall vehicle training. Should be fun with a base with over 5000 people on it huh. it is me and three other people. and today i am going to the gym and i might paint the top on the bronco havent made up my mind yet though

·
No avatar required
10,958 Posts
I'm working today too, but I'm off from the 4th -12th. I'll be at the Jamboree in Bloomsburg later in the week and chilling by the pool the rest of the time.

90Beater I feel your pain, 55 miles one way. It takes an hour to get here and a little over an hour to get home. Except today there was no traffic and I made it less than an hour.

·
Garage kept
1,185 Posts
I'm at work also, It sucks

·
Shhhh, I'm not here
3,258 Posts
I had today off but decided to work this day for a different day off later in the month so I have a longer vacation than was ealier planned. Gives me more time to visit with Pepe! YEAH!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Off today,off tomarrow,:thumbup but i will be heading to my buddies house around 11:30 to unwrap 600 lbs. of twinkies,ho-hos,oatmeal cream pies,mini doughnuts & other misc. sweets to pack in 55 gal. drums for bear bait.:beer

1 - 20 of 39 Posts