·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Cool

·
Registered
554 Posts
nice,:thumbup

I have a 94gt...well more cobra parts than gt at this point...and even then they are not stock.

With a few of the right mods you can run low 13' high 12's N/A with an auto.

:thumbup

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
adrianspeeder said:
Stick or slushbox?

Adrianspeeder

Slushbox....:toothless I havent heard that one. I paid about 13k for it with 40K miles on it. The thing is immaculate! I have been looking for about 2 months now to find a car that fits my overall needs, so I am glad to have finally found one...:D

·
Dead Horse
5,935 Posts
needs a wash, when are we gonna see burnout pics?

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
jb77714 said:
needs a wash, when are we gonna see burnout pics?

Well it rains a lot here in Washington state, so the fact that there is only a small amount of mud on it after hitting a few puddles, is a small miracle, in and of itself.....:D And having the sun be out to take this pic is kinda wierd also, but hey I won't complain... :thumbup

·
Registered
148 Posts
Nice car. :beer I'm a Mustang addict as well as a Bronco addict. A few bolt ons and gears will really make it come alive. I've got an 03 Mach 1 that i love, but the wife wants me to sell it and my Harley since i bought the 79 Bronco. Guess i'm only allowed one toy at a time. :banghead

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
very nice. I am a big mustang fan. I have a gold 70 mach 1. Was my first car, my dad and I built it up.

But i digress.
Nice mustang man, a few bolt ons and she will be runnin pretty.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
ironhorse79 that ain't right, Are they all paid for or do you pay payment on them??

1 - 20 of 29 Posts