Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
241? 99 I thought the lower the score was the better like golf!

Damn Gues my low 20s arn't as good as I thought.

·
College User
2,013 Posts
That is good, when I get low 200s or high 100s I am happy. Usually though cause I just won some money. :beer

Just think about those 3 bad frames and wonder.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Thurs. nites
High game 267
Average 171

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Im not a league bowler but mine and some other families have a contest coming up so I've been gettin ready. usually my average is 150ish but lately I've been doing much better. still havent beat that 241 yet, but soon...

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
Now you guys tell the truth all those scores are with the bumpers installed in the gutters right..

·
Still Learnin!
504 Posts
Bronco85 said:
Now you guys tell the truth all those scores are with the bumpers installed in the gutters right..
SSHHH Your not supposed to tell everyone that . Were all on the special Bowling league:( Opps sorry guys I spilled the beans.:toothless

·
Registered
728 Posts
Just got back from bowling. Monday night league. 568 series.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hwy Apostle said:
This brings up a good ? How many League Bowlers do we have on the site?

I Bowl on Fri nights. second league.
right now I'm bowling on monday nights......big slump this year....173 avarge....I'm about 20 pins under.....having a big problem hitting my 600 series this year

·
Registered
32 Posts
Duck Pins

I bowl monday nights, but it's duck pin bowling..........Hard As Hell!!!

And I drink :beer Much better than bowl, although I have the 4th highest avg. in the league w/ a 131

·
College User
2,013 Posts
That is the league I would join, 131 is the 4th best avg. I would make you guys proud with 150+ scores everytime using house balls. :thumbup

·
Registered
32 Posts
gobucs1 said:
That is the league I would join, 131 is the 4th best avg. I would make you guys proud with 150+ scores everytime using house balls. :thumbup
Have u ever been duck pin bowling???? Just curious. Not nearly as easy as regular 10pin, and there are different duck pin rules depending on where u are bowling.

Oh btw, I usually would bowl a 170avg in regular 10 pin

·
Registered
145 Posts
im 15 and im going to join a league. 241 is nice man, my best is a 202 with my ball but when i was 13, i through 6 strikes throwing it straight down the alley with a 14 pound house ball. lol...now i have my own 16 pound resin(sp) ball, its funny to see the look on peoples faces when they are next to me in a lane and they just whip it down there and then watch my through a nice curve that comes right into the headpin and boom...strike

1 - 19 of 19 Posts