Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Past Bronco Owner
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really! Aloha, It was the best week for many reasons but one in particular. Last Wednesday Rema and I hopped on a plane and headed to Oahu. The weather, well it was 80* to 82* for the highs and low 70*s at night. Sunny or partly cloudy with a slight breeze. That couldn't have been better. Here are a few pics for a sneek peek of our trip. Wow it's 2:00am here but I'm still on Hawaiian time 11:00pm.

The number one reason we went there was to get married Hawaiin style. We were married on a secluded beach in perfect weather, on a perfect place. I won't get the pics from the wedding for a few days since I left my camera at the hotel and left it up to the pro to photograph it. Here is us just before riding the limo to our private ceremony.

We stayed at the Hyatt Regeny Hotel which was great. We had a 29th floor deluxe mountain view room which was awsome.

It was directly across the street from Waikiki Beach which was a little crowded but so nice.

We had so may cool things we did on this week, two weeks would have been a better choice. I'm a big fan of the TV show LOST and about 90% of the show is filmed on the island so I enjoyed checking out a few of the shoot locations.

(Hint to Lost fans Desmond and Penelope took this photo in "Sydney Harbor")

We also went snorkling on a protected bay where the water was so clear it was unbelieveable.

I have lots of fish pics I will add later like these.

We also went on a 5 hour Hummer tour that took us to some of the best locations on the planet including many movie filming locations for movies and TV that are otherwise closed to the public.

This valley has been used in LOST, 50 First Dates, Pearl Harbor, Jurassic Park, Godzilla and a few more I can't think of now.

We gave our respect and visited Pearl Harbor as well.

We spent our last Night at Germaine's Luau which was in it'self a great time.

Hey single guys, you would have loved all the young single girls. They lined up and had a kissing line for all the single guys. (too late for me :toothless)

I wish we could have stayed longer but I do know we will return. I will have some more pics too add since we took about 1000 durring the week. Mahalo for looking. I now return to LA married, happy and looking forward to many happy years with my bride. Getting use to wearing a ring is taking some time however.

Edited to fix my horrible typing.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
looks good

·
No prepuce on my -
1,167 Posts
Sounds awesome. The best part of my Hawaii trip was the snorkling...just plain awesome.

·
Yup, I'm fullsize....
1,797 Posts
congrats!

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
congrats man.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Congrats,

And may you have many wonderful years ahead of you.

We lived on Oahu for 10 yrs, windward side, Kaneohe Bay..
All our kids were born there, great times, great people, man I miss that place..

Chem

·
Premium Member
1,107 Posts
Wow, and congrats. Was wandering why I hadn't seen ya around.

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
went to hawaii for my honeymoon as well (maui and kauai). incredible place, incredible time. didn't want to come home.

congrats to you and the wife.:beer

the ring thing gets easier with time.

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
Congrats beater. I'm sure you were scouting wheeling locations out there, too.
Congrats Congrats Congrats...now start popping out the rugrats....
Don't go pushing out kids yet. Then there'll be nothing left for bronco mods.

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,949 Posts
anyone ever tell you that you look like this guy?

congrats!

·
I see Broncos
6,010 Posts
Congrats, on and a tip... Smile more often when you are taking pics with your girl, you look like an ax murderer when you don't smile.

"Hello Clariese..."

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Congrats beater! Hawaii is great, honeymooned there myself back in aug 07. Spent most of my time on Kauai.:toothless

·
Registered
7,164 Posts
Congrats.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts