Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Hmmm....
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah you guessed it, i sprained my ankle yet again. This is the third time i have done this, i was playing basketball and jumped up and landed on my friends foot. so yeah, here goes 2 more weeks of my life. o well party on saturday.

o by the way

to tally it up

left ankle: 1
right ankle: 2

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
when are we goin wheeling? next summer we gotta meet up somewhere and do some wheeling

wes

·
Registered
918 Posts
All for the love of basketball...When i was playing in high school,i tallied up these

sprained ankle Left:5
Right:3

1 concussion
1 fractured 5th lumbar
1 dislocated shoulder
1 hyperextended elbow
1 pulled tendon in the left ankle.

Hopefully no more well come to haunt me when i play college ball

·
Hmmm....
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
this summer i sprained my ankle and i tore all the ligaments that are on the outside of your ankle, i was out for 8 weeks, it healed just in time to let me sprain the other one

·
Hmmm....
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WES said:
when are we goin wheeling? next summer we gotta meet up somewhere and do some wheeling

wes
i am game for the summer assuming we ever get the bronco to shift right, but what are you going to be in???

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
MuddyBronco13 said:
i am game for the summer assuming we ever get the bronco to shift right, but what are you going to be in???
ill be stealing my brothers truck if i dont have anything, and if he wont let me steal it ill just bring him along. hopefully i will have the cash to buy me a rig by then

wes

·
Hmmm....
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WES said:
ill be stealing my brothers truck if i dont have anything, and if he wont let me steal it ill just bring him along. hopefully i will have the cash to buy me a rig by then

wes
sounds good to me, i really hope i can get the bronco driveable.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts