Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...I came across an interesting find while looking for a old truck to remove the axles from.

The best I can tell is it is 66-69 BKO since it has the old 289 (which doesn't run BTW) and AT. Its been rode hard for sure...an old hunting rig it is. Most of the body is out of wack, but if it weren't for some rust here and there, it would be pretty straight once you readjusted the fenders and such. Most of the rust seems to be surface stuff with the exception of the hood (which is toasted completely) and the corners of the windshield. Can't see much of the interior, but it is likely in similar shape.

The only GOOD thing (other than it is a small BKO) is that it already has a lift kit on it...5.5 skyjacker would be my guess.

Thing is, the only prices I know of are ones that are in decent/good shape, and that is hardly what this is. I know original BKOs are hard to find and highly sought after, but given the above, is he asking too high ($1500 btw)?

~Jeff

·
Registered
150 Posts
NON-running motor and rust? If all the rest of the drivetrain was in good shape and frame and interior are pretty clean, I might offer him 1000, but even then with the rust around the windsheild I would probably try for 7-800. However, I havent seen it nor do I know how much you want this thing, in the end it is what do YOU think would be worth it.

Good luck friend. Jeff

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, that's the thing....I LOVE them old bronco's....but like my 89 also...

Kinda hard to keep emotions out of it. At the same time, it's one of those "why have one when you can have two" deals.

I wish I knew about beat up broncos as much as I knew about nice one's.

~Jeff

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.