Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hehehe, here is what I had for dinner (please forgive the first picture..I came to find the wife had the camera today after it was too late) ... your lookin' at 25 jalepeno poppers for dinner baby :thumbup

and then there were none :beer :beer

ooohh , I better open the bedroom window before I go to sleep :chili:

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,197 Posts
Bro, 25 poppers before bed, you must have a cast iron gullet..Maybe we need to get you entered into one of those food eating contests like the Glutton Bowl or something..

·
OMG IT RUNS
528 Posts
Gonna suck next time you have to pinch a loaf.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Funny, noone comments on the 4 mini-kegs of Heineken :lolup

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,197 Posts
bigdave said:
Gonna suck next time you have to pinch a loaf.

:lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup :stupid

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nah, the ole assholio is good to go with that kinda shit from living in Colorado and all the mexican food I used to eat ... shits weren't bad surprisingly enough, but :shocked dey was sum stinky ass

:beer .... yuummmy

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
If you like Heiniken, try Bravaria. Similar taste, but without that sh!tty aftertaste, and it is like 4 bucks for a 6 pack of tall boys.

It is importated from Holland as well.

But I have the same kinda gut, I can eat jalapenos from the jar right before bedtime, and wake up in the middle of teh night and pound like 3 beers and go to bed.
The alcohol helps me sleep.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
living near the border helped make my stomach a tough one. i can down three longhorn peppers and still survive. now when i was a kid like 10 yrs old i couldn't eat just a jalapeno but now i can just about eat anything and not feel the effect. but i need to take it easy everything elses feel the pain. like my nose and eyes. don't rub your eyes after having them in pepper juice, then u will need that fire extingiusher.

·
Registered
239 Posts
KENNY said:
its only 4 - whats there to comment on???
thats what i was thinkin lol, now if there was a good number, like 15-20, THEN i'd comment haha... i've always had a pretty good tolerance for spicey stuff, dunno about 25 of those suckers tho, i'd probly be kickin myself the next morning lol...

·
Registered
268 Posts
You are never gonna be able to climb any mountains eatting like that! You better check out that post that blaze put up "help a fat bastard":beer

1 - 20 of 21 Posts