Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured its about time to do a intro I've been reading and learning alot.Sorry don't have a bronco I have a 75 f100 bought it for $700 about 6 months ago it had a 4" rancho lift with shocks and 35" bfg a/t's broke the rear driveline u-joint on the way home from buying it.first time I wheeled it snapped the trans case in half (dana 21 I think no 4low)still drove it home.bought a tranny and trans case np435 & 1356 made a crossmember and got drive lines from a friend and was back on the road.So I have not broke anything in a while and just installed a lockright in the front d44 and will install one in the rear 9 inch this weekend hopefully and go test at the prairie city m&g.I plan to make rock sliders and extended radius arms in the near future.long term plan to make bumpers, do onboard air with a/c compressor and suspension upgrades to make flex better has add a leafs so thats a start maybe some leaf tuning and need some better tires a/t's SUCK.I will keep you guy's updated on upgrades or if I break anything (lockrights seem to be a debate) anyways here's a pic if I figured out how to put it on here right.

·
Support by becoming a
1,314 Posts
Good looking truck and...

:thumbup Welcome to the land of FSB. :beer

·
No prepuce on my -
1,167 Posts
Welcome - love that truck...

·
Registered
1996 Bronco 5.0/E4OD/BW1356