Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because of the recent flood of idiots on this forum (you two know who you are) I'm forced to note that this video was filmed on State trust land(and i have a permit to wheel on it) and private property(that is owned by my uncle, and I got permission)

So with that said, here's a video i just made (it's the first i've ever edited) it includes some cool footage, and watch the yellow jeep (me) towards the end. That is all, watch my video, it's not very long......
http://media.putfile.com/Jeep-video

Yeller

EDIT: oh yeah, that's me in the Firebird too, and the Music is AFI-God called in sick today.

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
cool

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Good vid, me likey. Now go pop your collar.:goodfinge

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm always poppin the collar, You would too if you had my drivin skills.:goodfinge

Thanks for the compliments guys, what'd you think of the wheelie?

Yeller

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, I'm the guy throwin up the #1, those are, My wife, my cousins g/f, and my buddy's fiance. Not in that particular order.

Yeller

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Maybe next Vid, this was my first one, I got the camera for X-mas.

Next time I'll put a full on jump in, that'll be way cooler than a wheelie

Billy

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Why don't you hit that first rut at 30+mph for your next video. You won't break anything :goodfinge

Like the wheelie.

Oh yeah, and at least you don't have *totally* shitty taste in music.

·
Past Bronco Owner
4,855 Posts
Go Yeller Jeep Go!

Looks like you were having fun.

The indoor scene looked like a mistake like the old VCR days when you forgot to erase the tape first. :histerica

·
Registered
689 Posts
looks good yeller

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
I was just wondering if you and your friend there could go any slower through that little ditch. :doh0715:

The one where you launch up the bank was cool. :thumbup You should have done a few more of those.

·
Registered
548 Posts
ok am I going crazy? It looks like the dude in the green jeep is driving from both seats in different shots. Right about the middle of the video it looks like the steering wheel is on the passanger side. From about 2min to 2:23.:crazy

·
Registered
262 Posts
Nice vid. liked that air time

1 - 20 of 31 Posts