Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after a year and a 1/2 in flate rate hell at pep boys(seemed like forever), i finally made it out. Got the call today. I scored a job with the city here were i live as a heavy equipment/truck technician. 2nd shift. Got to do some paperwork this week, and then they make me an offer, but its all but a done deal now :toothless

I'm so excited. couldn't stop smiling at work today. No more weekends, or odd shifts, or annoying customers, or crappy parts or stupid deadlines. It will be nice to get away from the hondas and back to some diesels again. I do have a slew of crown vics I'll be workin on, but theres alot of bigger stuff like cat dozers, grade-alls, fire trucks and ambulances to work on as well.

Gotta lube up the wheels on my box tomorra :haha

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Thats awesome Josh. I know you have been wanting to get out there for while.

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,511 Posts
Good show, Neville. Perseverence finally paying off for ya. Let some mouth-breathing monkey-fister do those Hondas.

·
Premium Member
23,563 Posts
awesome to hear.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Thats sweet man, I remember reading you post before about your job. At that same time I was looking for my dream job and I found it. I know how it is to work a crappy job.

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
Nice Josh. You do realize all that extra time/pay will be 1/2 gone when you get married this summer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts